What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SPC Rambo rdm

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexy

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): SPC Rambo

Time & Date this happened: 22/04/15

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened: I was just standing around with my friend Chris when he got shot by SPC Rambo with no warning then i got shot i was unarmed.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 3a RDM and 10d no RP

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and aft

After we were dealing with a situation around 300m away with armed men I heard multiple gunshots and myself, SPC Rambo and DI Wes Mantooth went to investigate.

I see 2 armed men next to the sports hatchback firing at a Huron and we got into position and gave compliance 3 or 4 times.

From our angle the 2 men were directly behind the sports hatch and i seen one draw his weapon and begin to shoot which from my perspective looked like he was shooting towards me.

Watching the video the huron was so loud that the 2 men most likely never heard us and that this was just a mistake due to miscommunication and could have been solved in TS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at work i will reply properly later , as of know I will give you my side of the story, we was on patrol and got called to a situation where a civ was trapped in a house and surrounded by rebels looking for him, after that situation was dealt with we wars gunshots down the road we (SGT mctavish, INS Wes man tooth) responded on foot. We see a gun shooting down the road and his friend behind the car who I presumed also had a gun, we issued compliance to no avail, he then turned and shot not sure if at us or the helicopter above. I said to SGT has he just shot at us and he replied yes so he killed one guy I killed the other, as I didn't have my night vision on it was bugged I couldn't see clearly enough to see if the other guy was armed he was behind the car. This could have been resolved better over team speak and I could refund your items etc.. Was just a Mis-understanding that's all. If you wish to talk it out that can be done.

Ok this could have been done with a lot more rp and a non lethal ending. You cannot make decisions as cops to take someones life if you 

as I didn't have my night vision on it was bugged I couldn't see clearly enough to see if the other guy was armed"
who I presumed also had a gun
Its one of those things where as a cod you have to try your hardest to not kill then. A lot of the time there is a non lethal option. Its does take more time and planning but its much more realistic and fun. Il leave this open for the people involved to give feedback on what i have said. But as for rdm i'm going to Denny it.

Understandably we was in a heated situation before hand and presumed that these guys was involved, no idea why you can't hear us shout out your hands up or what not, but please chris do message me I will happily refund the items lost. Thanks

It was the fact that there was no warnings that bothered me.We didnt understand why we was being shot for Chris shooting his own car lol.Anyway im happy to leave it there.

Unfortunately I wasn't recording maybe we didn't shout loud enough but we did issue compliance , I could have handled it better for that I apologise. I will be on tonight at 12am GMT if you wish to be refunded for loss of items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back