What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SPC KillaJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stee

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): SPC KillaJ

Time & Date this happened: 17:15 14/10

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Was driving a stolen police car down main highway when a cop pulled infront of me and disables my car, I jump out to and before I can say a full sentence KillJ sprays me down without saying a word. He was not even out of his car long enough to say anything before shooting. More cops turn up and actually initiate before shooting.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play.
 10D) Police must keep a high level of role play at all times.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, could not agree and he said I VDMed him.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stee first of all,

You vdm'd into my car at the moment i stepped out to ask if youre awright you guys step out with illigal firearm and tell me to put my hands up what am i supposed to do of course i rubber bulleted you we as police have to value our lives.

Stee first of all,

You vdm'd into my car at the moment i stepped out to ask if youre awright you guys step out with illigal firearm and tell me to put my hands up what am i supposed to do of course i rubber bulleted you we as police have to value our lives.
You were shooting before I got the chance to say put your hands up. You can't shoot me just because I have an illegal firearm. Valuing your life is no excuse for RDM.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not rdm m8 you initiad by telling me to put my hands up before that you crashed into my car going 320 on a road where you can drive 110 at the moment 2 guys point a firearm at youre face and tell you to put youre hands up it is more then reasen to try and rubber so thats all i have to say. 

It is not rdm m8 you initiad by telling me to put my hands up before that you crashed into my car going 320 on a road where you can drive 110 at the moment 2 guys point a firearm at youre face and tell you to put youre hands up it is more then reasen to try and rubber so thats all i have to say. 
I didn't tell you to put your hands on your head. All I managed to get out was "Put your ha.." before you sprayed me down.

I didn't tell you to put your hands on your head. All I managed to get out was "Put your ha.." before you sprayed me down.
YOU CAN EVEN HEAR IT IN THE VIDEO I'M DONE TALKING WITH YOU STEE SORRY M8 ;)  

Stee first of all,

LOL I Know I have nothing to do with this but he was driving on a right side of a road and you just went straight for him. Watch the video lol

@Stee Ignoring all other factors, why was there no effort made to avoid the vehicle?
tbh when I looked at the police car first it was on his side of the road then I looked at sidechat and hit him. Didn't think he would drive on to my side of the road.

LOL I Know I have nothing to do with this but he was driving on a right side of a road and you just went straight for him. Watch the video lol
m8 i was turning around. when i watched there was no car and then boom was going like 320 so yeah id never seen him

lol You came out of a car with an illegal fire arm and started to say put your hands up.....i see nothing wrong here... He didn't "rdm" anyone in my opinion..You initiated RP when you started to say put your hands up. Clearly salty.

lol You came out of a car with an illegal fire arm and started to say put your hands up.....i see nothing wrong here... He didn't "rdm" anyone in my opinion..You initiated RP when you started to say put your hands up. Clearly salty.
Well its clear you have not read the rules. No need for that Attitude either.

Warning point issued. Please re read the rules, and please watch the way you speak to people in the future.

LOL! You had nothing to do with it and now you can't post for seven days because you were so smart not to read the forum section rules.

Warning point issued.

Approved - Action taken - 21/10/15

Name:SPC KillaJSteam ID:76561198191484181GUID:9bf29e8d475ac63716c221d704f8f1e4Do you think it is good roleplay to immidately open fire upon someone after a car crash?  Your attitude here on the report is not very good either...

You shoot at them when he says "What the fu-", he had not even gotten to the "Hands up"- part. Your excuse of "Valueing your life" doesnt really fly either, as you can notice Stee didnt start shooting right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back