What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Somali Pirate (Action: Ban Issued 19/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miroslav Klose

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Somali Pirate

Time & Date this happened: 12.02.2015 / 03:45ish

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: We were at the drug dealer just waiting to see if anything would happen at the drug dealer before RS. (No audio of me but everyone else and surrounding as you can hear) When all of the sudden i am shot without any RP initiation from the beach. I stay in the house for a while but always hear a car. So i decide and said to the guys lets go, then one of them said "you should hit him with the car cause of the attempted RDM but i said no lets go, so when we were in the garage i feel like i hear something and try and take a look before the 3rd member joins us in the garage then all out of nowhere "probably" the same guy shoots us both in the garage without any RP. He then went off in the side chat that if we were at the dealer we are fair kill and we suck at RP for not knowing that. As you can see i dont have my gun up at any point just to make it clear that i wasnt hostile. (Btw inappropriate joke which was read from the side in the middle of the video of 1 of our gang members :D )

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDMx 2

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, he didnt seem to understand what he did.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Hello,

This is Somali Pirate, this video shows me killing you and ur friend. It doesn't show any audio from me. This is not 100% true as I did talk but my microphone is currently broken (found out today). I realized later today that I rdmed u cause I dident speak but remember it's the drug dealer. Got to be careful. Sorry for killing you.

I was online all while this was happening and there was a a lot of arguing in side chat. This Somali Pirate did say in side that because they were at the drug dealer it was not RDM. No proof but quite a few people saw the argument.

So .. wait.

First you say You did RP and that's why it came across like RDM and NOW you say it was "sorta RDM" ..?!

Yeah he says here that he was RPing but didnt notice that his mic was broken (Reason for no initiation of RP)

But the thing is i just dont know how i can belive that. Cause in the chat he went off saying we were hunting material cause we were at the dealer. I told the guys he was just trolling us cause i do belive this guy knows better, but that doesnt excuse this blatant RDM.

what do u mean came across like rdm? I did not  really rdm. They went to kavla drug dealer and got shot. I have 2 vouchers for me so are u the 3rd or not?

What is going on ? Who is Vouching for you ?

I have a really good video that doesnt show anything else but RDM, what are you talking about ?

They were obviously shot by you. It says so in the chat as well.. You also stated in the chat that it's not RDM because they were at the drug dealer thus you can shoot them at sight. Which we said no you can't you have to role play it - which you replied I did role play cause they were at the drug dealer and I was hunting people at it.

No.. it is RDM if you did not threaten them or spoke to them in any way.. You can't just shoot at people just because they're somewhere. Location is not valid role play point - you always have to engage them person to person before taking action like these. Would be enough if you would have yelled out: "stop or I'll shot" or anything on those lines - obviously you cannot kill them if they comply on your demands.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 to swing argument. I have also had a problem with him attempting to rdm me. No proof but thought I would share.

Approved - Awaiting Action - 13/02/15

No hard feelings but I have the feeling that you have some problems understanding the rules.
I saw you texting in Side Chat that day because I was online at this times.

(I was busy dealing with something else thats why I couldn't pay too much attention but I still remember)

So yeah I think the Ban here is deserved also because of the attitude you are showing.

After you calmed down a bit and re-read the rules you are free to post an unban request.

0e122c52a8ac74b580de5c448653ccf4 -1 Somali Pirate - Forum Report 19/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back