What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Smokez Ban Appeal (Unbanned 09/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokez

Your In-game name: Smokez #PlayDirty

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198111650362

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 

b0fc9fc3310371aa4328d9b6e15b0a03

Date & Time you was banned:06/04/15 03:00

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

2E)[SIZE=medium] Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)[/SIZE]

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I'm gonna start with saying i know he said i combat logged but i didn't also there wasn't any evidence i did combat log the video just showed i was losing connection and not that i disconnected i know at the time i didn't combat log and i did spend 10 minutes in prison. Another reason is because i basically bought arma 3 for this server so if you give me another chance i assure you it won't happen and i know you might say 'you should of thought about that before you did it' but i was really pressured at the moment i did it it was the heat of the moment i was panicking and it was my first offence. I know people might comment of the things i done because i have done some things in your server that might dissappoint you and make you think 'he shouldn't be in altis again' but i'm really sorry about this and now that i know the consequences of my actions i'm sure to learn from my mistakes and never repeat the things i did again. P.S I have been looking for another good server for about 3 hours and haven't found a single one and i really think AltisLife.co.uk is the best roleplay server on Arma 3 please accept this ban appeal you have no idea how happy it would make me because i lost many things and i had some friends on that server. -Smokez #PlayDirty Sorry for my mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are a good server because we keep players like you away. Give us a reason why you wont feel pressured into doing something similar again?

I've already faced my consequences for the last 6 hours or so i haven't been having much fun on Arma 3 and like i said i learn from my mistakes. Before i underestimated the server staff but now i know that you guys are strong and know what you're doing. And i promise if i join back and get unban i will try to make the players have a great time on AltisLife.co.uk and come back again.

I'm actually thinking to start trying to grow on this server like you vladic, i'm hoping to get bigger as i get older and hopefully this server will stay and i will rank up if i get unban and try to apply for police force and NHS soon enough.

I have unbanned you for a final chance. Do not waste it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back