What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Signing out, thanks for 3 fantastic months!

ZeroControl

Hello guys and girls.

Just letting you know that the dB family lost a member today and therefore are leaving Altis. Would love to stay, but sadly that is not possible.

It's been a fun ride, one I will miss.

To all the people I meet on Altis, take care and have fun.

dB ][ ZeroControl

If it is about Vlad von bipolar being banned it is possible to dispute the ban in this section: http://www.altislife.co.uk/forum/9-dispute-a-ban/

If you however still feel that you wish to leave we thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy whatever pastures new you head to.
We rather want to play than spending time explaining why a 1 min video is showing the story out of context.

Thank you, we are trying to stay alive on the Epoch server, so far we are doing a terrible job :)

We rather want to play than spending time explaining why a 1 min video is showing the story out of context.

Thank you, we are trying to stay alive on the Epoch server, so far we are doing a terrible job :)
Fair enough. Enjoy.

the lack of RP of certain Police officers and that threatment of bipolar, force us to find another playground...

the only thing i wish was a chance to defend myself. i did something wrong yes but the cop did even worse things and hes still online :) gj admin gj.. bye i had fun i really had :) !

Like I said I hope you find something that suits you. Good luck.

the only thing i wish was a chance to defend myself. i did something wrong yes but the cop did even worse things and hes still online :) gj admin gj.. bye i had fun i really had :) !
Where was your report on the cop ?...

Yes it was a (gj) good job :) , Thanks very much but sorry there was enough evidence for me to issue a ban.... Yes you can defend yourself by opening an appeal but your friend seems against that and thats ok

Its clear you do not understand our ban and appeal process here, Good luck with where-ever you settle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was your report on the cop ?...

The day this happened we were a group of 9-11 people together. We planned and spent almost 1 hour getting ready to do the H.M treasury and getting some civilians as hostage.. First thing that happened was we got RDM by Police officer Mental, no rp, no communication, nothing. People in the group got mad, but told them that we would just leave it, and if it happened again we should report him.. (It's seemed at the time to be the grown up thing to do, I regret that very much today)

That is why Vlad is yelling and being pissed on the video. I totally agree that it is poor RP, but in context of what happened it just seems wrong. Police broke rule 12D, but that did not have any consequence.

I much rather want to play then having to type here why someone should be banned or not, this seems so pointless since it's changes nothing. The cop broke RP and Vlad broke RP. Mental waits a week uploading video, and VLAD get's banned. You think that it's fair in any way?

Bank.. is a killzone.. You enter in it with a gun while it's being robbed - you're gonna get shot.

We all knew that, hence why we stayed out of the zone until we were ready to begin.

Again that is why he is so mad in the video, cause the police (Mental) just started shooting. (Just to make clear, it was outside the zone, and no robbery was started yet)

Had the ban been put up the same day or the day after we would have video to prove it, but I don't save my videos recorded in-game for that long, I normally delete after i finished playing.

Hi, it's SGT mental here from the hostage/bank job situation from last week.

I believe it started when you had 2 police officers hostage, of which both of them still had their gps on them(which is how we found out where you were, I'm guessing you didn't physically take it off them). Once we found the location, we figured that you would use them as hostages for the bank job, as that's where you were. We got to the location and took vantage points. I cannot remember for the life of me, but we spotted a lot of you and I was ordered to take the shot on any armed men seen, which I believe we can just do when you are endangering the lives of our officers, and I believe at this point the bank was also being broken in to, by using this violent approach it resulted in I believe one of the hostages dying, which looking back perhaps could have been performed better. But, once we engaged the negotiations were obviously out the window. 

I understand the situation was maybe not orchestrated in the best terms, but with the few officers we had there we thought that was the best we could of done. As for the when I killed Vlad von bipolar, I was returning to the bank after my game crashed and I was ordered once again to take down the person driving the black offroad, so I did. I also understand you guys were probably not expecting us to creep on to you and go in lethal straight away, but I still don't think it excuses the breaking of roleplay from Vlad von bipolar.

SGT mental

Kavala Police Constabulary

The cop broke RP and Vlad broke RP. Mental waits a week uploading video, and VLAD get's banned. You think that it's fair in any way?

EDIT: Just to add, when did I ever "Break RP"?

Hi, it's SGT mental here from the hostage/bank job situation from last week.

I believe it started when you had 2 police officers hostage, of which both of them still had their gps on them(which is how we found out where you were, I'm guessing you didn't physically take it off them). Once we found the location, we figured that you would use them as hostages for the bank job, as that's where you were. We got to the location and took vantage points. I cannot remember for the life of me, but we spotted a lot of you and I was ordered to take the shot on any armed men seen, which I believe we can just do when you are endangering the lives of our officers, and I believe at this point the bank was also being broken in to, by using this violent approach it resulted in I believe one of the hostages dying, which looking back perhaps could have been performed better. But, once we engaged the negotiations were obviously out the window. 

I understand the situation was maybe not orchestrated in the best terms, but with the few officers we had there we thought that was the best we could of done. As for the when I killed Vlad von bipolar, I was returning to the bank after my game crashed and I was ordered once again to take down the person driving the black offroad, so I did. I also understand you guys were probably not expecting us to creep on to you and go in lethal straight away, but I still don't think it excuses the breaking of roleplay from Vlad von bipolar.

SGT mental

EDIT: Just to add, when did I ever "Break RP"?
Thanks for posting Mental. Please do understand I am not trying to say what Vlad did is okay. I completely agree Vlad broke RP and in a bad way. After reading your post the hole situation makes more sense to me, just wished you would have contacted us about it first, so we could have had a talk about it, and had you then felt the same way, you could have reported him. 

I wrote you broke RP because you shoot us on sight, you wrote you were under orders, so you are completely right, you did not break RP, sorry for false accusation. 

Thanks for posting Mental. Please do understand I am not trying to say what Vlad did is okay. I completely agree Vlad broke RP and in a bad way. After reading your post the hole situation makes more sense to me, just wished you would have contacted us about it first, so we could have had a talk about it, and had you then felt the same way, you could have reported him. 

I wrote you broke RP because you shoot us on sight, you wrote you were under orders, so you are completely right, you did not break RP, sorry for false accusation. 
Well, we were a little out numbered I believe. And how could we have known who you were, so how would we have contacted you? I guess the one thing we could have maybe done is tried to negotiate(and tbh my memeory is still quite faded of the whole event), but I still believe we were fairly outnumbered, which is really why we took the only chance we had. If you mean contacting you about the report, well I didn't I ever manage to catch you guys online last week when I was online, but I cannot recall that completely. Learning from this I can see that you do seem reasonable, and that I should have perhaps made more of an effort to try and contact one of you or your members about his situation. Which I will make a habbit of for the future of my reports. But, I'm not sure why Vlad von bipolar isn't writing about himself here as he is the one that is banned. 

Any who, sorry that it came to this, but at the end of the day a rule was broken so I felt I had to report it, and I would recommend your friend to make a ban dispute, and that we never encounter a situation with you guys like this again :)

SGT mental

Back