What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shimassz Banned 20/07/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timm

This report was removed with the roleback of the forums. The report was put up on 17/7/2015. 

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):Shimassz

Time & Date this happened:  17/7/2015

Which Server did this happen on:1

Description of what happened: Shimassz killed a hobo without any RP then I asked him to put his hands up(I am a BH) He fails to comply so i knock him out and restrain him to send him to prison. He then makes threats that he will get me banned if i send him to prison.

What Rule Was Broken ?:
3E) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice
3D) Microphone only servers
3B) RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: The video stops after the first time of him telling me he will get me banned in side. He says a few more times on side i do not have the recording of that bit.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
f570d7c5784e872a7484744417ad1e82.png

Last edited by a moderator:
While I am not the one being reported, I was a witness at this event ([AN] John Pickle - The pink shirt)

I'm not going to deny that shimassz broke rule 3E) and 3D), I am going to defend him against RDM. The man that was killed had been harassing us all evening. He had been Breaking RP / NLR etc etc... and we kept telling him (via notes) what he was doing, and that we would kill him if he kept calling us names (via mic) and following us around. That is why he was shot.

I don't believe I saved my own footage of this incident, but I have plenty of footage of the idiot he killed causing trouble for everyone.

-Johnpickle

As John Pickle said. That guy was continiuosly braking every rule on the server. Also why u did not included the video that leads to all this. Why u cut of on the place where I just carry him out? I told to that guy that he should not do that multiple times. I understand I should not have threaten u by reports but u never even said a word. U never asked for my name or anything like that. You just took me to station and sent me to prison without engaging into any RP. So u broke:

[SIZE=medium]7C) Bounty hunters may not metagame (see metagaming rules - Punishments apply). You must use role play to ask for the persons name, however they may not be truthful to you due to your uniform. We will list some of the many possibilities of roleplaying this below.[/SIZE]

Ur not a cop so u cant just take people into the Police station and sent them to prison.

3D ???? I always use my mic. And everyone knows that.

The only thing I have done wrong is that I threatened to report you. But Iw done that Just because you Play wrong as a BH. U cant just sent people to prison without asking theyr name or anything like that. U never said a word through the all thing so 3D rule applies to you and not to me.

i've been reported for something similar, the fact he's not even willing to try and resolve the issue before posting is stupid. 

1. You killed someone... 
  2. There's a bounty now on your head.
  3. He took you.
  4. You threat to ban.
Ban issued:

Rule 3E/Refusing to Role play - Forum Report - 20/07/2015

Even if someone is breaking the rules, you must maintain roleplay at all times to the best of your ability. You just remained silent because you felt it was unfair... anyone watching would just see this as a failure, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back