What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shadowplay Question

Prokill

Hi guys hoping some one here can help me out as google seems to not know this either.

I have been using Shadow play for a few months now with out issue when recording just the Game audio, now my issue is i want to record my mic too. So i set it to game + mic and for some reason it randomly stops ALL audio.

Wired thing is some times it works and captures everything just fine but most of the time it just captures no sound. 

I am using: 
SLI GTX 680 
Window 8.1 

Nvidia 344.75

Xonar D2X

If anyone could help that would be awesome 

Thanks

A free work around is to record your own audio separately in audacity, but I have no idea how to fix the issue with shadowplay.

I hope there is something here that can help you out.

Double check if your microphone is the default device in the windows control panel.

A sound card gives good sound, but sometimes it may give a lot of problems as well. Try to reinstall the driver for the sound card, as well as moving it to anoter PCI-slot on your motherboard if that's available.

Try to give Nvidia GeForce Experience a clean install, as I've experienced issues with Shadowplay too, but a reinstall fixed it for me.

Good luck! :)

Yup I've had this trouble as well i will be experimenting with some settings to try and resolve, but most likely have to wait for an update.

Google shows up lots of people with this issue.

I have a g930 now, before hand audio worked perfectly.

Is your headset wireless?

I'm going to try piping all audio through a virtual soundboard to my headset mic included, to see if this resolves the issue.

My issue is that audio drops half way through a recording

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using Sennheiser Game Zeros, since making this post i have done some experimenting and have found a temporary fix. 

What i have done is kept my output on the sound card and moved the mic to the on-board audio this has fix the issue for the most part ill give more feedback after doing more testing.

Have you tried disabling GX in the Xonar Audio Centre (under DSP mode)?
Yes i have done this to no avail 

Thanks 

Back