What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server #2 Launched and More!

Ciaran

Computer Janitor
Management
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Firefighter
7_altislife2.png
Good Day to you dear Altisians,

Server #2
Today we mark the return of our much requested Server #2, unfortunately as BIS has now gone on their holidays until 12/05/2015 we do not see any sort of fix coming soon for the crashing issues. Yet this means that our admins will be working as hard as possible over the coming days in order to assist players so they can continue having the excellent experience they have here on ALUK.

Free Arma 3 Weekend
This weekend is another free weekend for Arma 3, our Automatic Banning system for hacks is now fully enabled, and our Anticheat has been ramped up for this event. Please give our new residents a lovely new welcome, and try to help instead of report. They are new players to the whole game afterall. We expect the highest of our great Mentor team lead by @DSGT Robert to help out the best they can ingame, and we have no doubts about it. On the other hand, please do expect a larger amount of players that are RDM'ing people. As we said before, please do show these players a bit of mercy and inform them about the rules. (http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules) This is how we ended up gaining the second server beforehand, and we hope that this will be the same this time round!

DSync Issues
We are happy to announce the main DSync issues are no longer lurking the streets of Altis, but we still need to put up with the aforementioned BIS issues. We will continue to assist BIS to the fullest extent possible in order to put this issue behind us aswell.

Focus over the next week in the development area
Over the next few week we will be working on reimplementing and refactoring some features that we currently have on the server. This mainly includes the popular ALUK "Shipwreck Searching" system. Which was disabled due to some issues with the latest Arma 3 update. We will also be looking into the next biggest feature that we are going to have on our servers. But that is undecided as of yet.

Thanks!
This is more of a personal thanks from me, thank you to every single one of you that comes on here and makes Wilco's, Ed's and my development efforts, and the Admin Teams efforts all worth the time we have spent on it. This is truely the best community to be part of, and I am extremely happy to be one of the Developers here. So lets raise a virtual toast with the brand new forum emoticon!  :toast: (Yes.. A literal toast.)

Last edited by a moderator:
:toast:

:Banhammer:   :Banhammer:   :Banhammer:   :Banhammer:   :Banhammer:   :Banhammer:   :Banhammer:

Damn you robert! Keep up the good work guys :)

resized_makes-me-moist-meme-generator-you-make-me-moist-ffff4d.jpg
Edit:

This picture was way to big...

when will the next map update take place to add oustanding gang base updates? or is that still on the back burner atm?

:wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Woohoo!

Good luck, mentors and admin staff - the police will support you as much as possible, I'm sure. c:

I remember the last ArmA 3 free weekend. Boy was that fun watching the cops lick @Wilco s mk18 in Kavala square :Banhammer:

Back