What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Selling a beautiful drug houser

Simen

---------------
Legendary Donator
Unlinked
The house is 100m away from the kavala drug dealer, perfect distance to store some drugs and then selling it after a nice nap. The buyer also gets everything that is left in the house, guns and ammunition. The house has storage up to 1400, maybe more. So you can store her friends drugs as well. If interested, make an offer below and I will share some more information about it privately.

Staring bid 750k

Auction ends Friday 12pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures please
For the privacy of the potential buy I do not wish to reveal the exact location. If you want, I can have a peacekeeper confirm to you that this house is close to the known drug dealer outside kavala.

Trust Kieron to take my bid on my first house....

Trust Kieron to take my bid on my first house....
Auction ends tonight 12pm, you have plenty of time to place a bid. Remember the house is right outside Kavala, an ATM and a truck store are a footwalk away aswell. You won't see a house like this on sale again.

Current bid stands at 1.5

Last edited by a moderator:
totally dont have a clue where the house is..... 
1f609.png
There are 68houses in that area to my knowledge. And 54 houses in an area that is also a footwall away. Good luck finding my potential buyer's new house.

There are 68houses in that area to my knowledge. And 54 houses in an area that is also a footwall away. Good luck finding my potential buyer's new house.
not unless i buy it! 

didnt think of that did you?

£2,000,000. On the condition all current drugs and weapons be removed and replaced with Apples. At least 1,400 of them.

Back