What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Segara - TS Ban (Duplicate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name: Segara

Your Steam Profile ID: -

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): -

Date & Time you was banned: 16/05/2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:16c (PERM WITHOUT APPEAL)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Segara unfortunately posted his teamspeak ip address in direct chat ingame. 

I have a strict word with him because i believed that he is a great roleplayer and he deserved a second chance. I know that it isn't my call, but he really, really is sorry about what he did. He is a great roleplayer and i sat there myself with him as he read over the rules.

Before he was banned, he actually set up a gang teamspeak channel  on ALUK teamspeak.

He meant no harm when doing this and I promise he has read over the rules again andagain.

I am typing this as he struggles to type english.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
The original post I'd in the awaiting section.. anime.. I told segara that he must just wait and they will get around too it. Just hold in there and it will be seen too.

I made the original appeal as segara struggles with English... I told segara to wait anime... this post doesn't help his case 

he sits and waits & waits and is tired of waiting, he love playing on the server and playing RP og hope they soon will do something and hope they will unban him, He know he has made a Big mistake and he has least learned not to do that again, in the future, and how long can it take to talk a little with the person or just talk with some other admin´s about this can´t take a month to do, and talk for 5-10 min  :Confused:

I've been waiting for 1 month and many of my friends can´t not wait anymore
and one of my friends, want us to change server
and I tell them that we must wait for answers

we must wait for the admin answers TY

Haf a nice day from Sagara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back