What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Scooby Snacks- Unban Appeal (Denied - Perm Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name: Scooby Snacks

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561190821191

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 6957663bfd644d92f6322441f3706493

Date & Time you was banned: feb/3/15 I think

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I would first like to explain what happened. It all started at the garage in Kavala. I was getting my hatchback to drive down to the market to get myself some food. So right when I get my hatchback out of the garage I unlock it and this shifty little hobo comes and steals it and rides off to hobo land which pissed me off cause now I didn’t have a ride. So I go the bank get myself 4k for food for the next couple days I head to the market, And look what I see there my car and a hobo getting food so I take out my gun and by the time I did that the hobo got back in my car and took off. Now I was getting tired of this dirty stinky hobo so next the hobo takes my car up the road where a lot of people usually sit and talk and he parked my car somewhere (no idea where it was) and I spotted him in the middle of a conversation with like 4/5 people and I take out my trusty hand gun and blow his face up with bullets at which point I got banned. In conclusion next time if you pardon me I will role play and instead of just killing on sight. In addition I have read over the rules before I made my appeal and also I have improved on my role play on a lot of different Altis life servers and realized how role play makes the game into what it is and how role playing is the key factor to a good Altis life server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think ;/

You do not know how long and hard it took me to type that.

Man you people hate me.

I got a song for you:

I love Altis life but it doe not love me:

Lol I probably have tried everything by now to get unbanned I guess I'im just going to have to face the fact that I won't ........ Maybe in year ill get unbanned in a couple of months maybe years ............ I know its sad.

I will make it my job to make sure you never get unbanned due to creating a new account trying to fool us...

It wont work, your banned and thats it, goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back