What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

sagara he Have Been share TS IP ON DIrect Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous Bat

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):Sagara

Time & Date this happened:15/05/2015

Which Server did this happen on:1

Description of what happened:I just came from patrol and saw  few cevil speaking about arac stuff i gueas and sagara was Advertising a TS server in direct chat

What Rule Was Broken ?:16C) Advertising your teamspeak on our servers/website/teamspeak or social media groups is bannable other than TS.AltisLife.co.uk (Punishment is a permanent community ban without appeal)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:yes i was ask him in the direct caht on text and he was ignore me and get in is car

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

http://prntscr.com/75i3rk

http://prntscr.com/75i420

16C) Advertising your teamspeak on our servers/website/teamspeak or social media groups is bannable other than TS.AltisLife.co.uk (Punishment is a permanent community ban without appeal)

yes we will still play on the server but not use the teamspeak for my friend can´t use it so i will not use it for else i can talk with him and the other members, but we will still play on the server and do the rp, so we have one resen to use a nother one instead 

Sorry but why ban him I know he broke a rule but the pics you have given us there is only one thing to work with and that is to see that he broke a rule but do you know why as a police if he does something that breaking the rules tell him about it as i can see you didn't even contact him and at the same time you should have seen there was other people talking to him he is a good friend of mine but breaking the rules is not his thing as a ARAC I have not seen him broken the rules ones even though he could take money from a dead person on the road he don't do it because that is the kind of person sag is 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back