What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[RVNG] Opr.Danyboy22 Ban Appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanyBoy22

Your In-game name: [RVNG Opr] Dannyboy22

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198132293683

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

b77152c7312fac2f89756d5360cf24ff

Date & Time you was banned:06/04/15 01:33 am England timezone

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: You should give me a final chance because Altis Life is the only reason I bought arma 3 & Now I'm banned what do I do now? All the other servers on arma 3 are bad to be honest and I admit I broke the combat logging rule but It was because of the excitement in the server. I now have self control and I'm looking to improve. I really want to come back to this server since I have loads of friends who play it. I just ask for this one chance.

This guy got banned a few months ago when I was an SPC I believe, I think the fact that he has stuck at it and is still trying to get back to our brilliant community proves a point, but thats my two cents.

This guy got banned a few months ago when I was an SPC I believe, I think the fact that he has stuck at it and is still trying to get back to our brilliant community proves a point, but thats my two cents.
Yep man ive got banned a few months ago and ive learnt from my mistakes.Also i would love to join Altis life and show some serious roleplaying and I would be grateful if you were to let me join Altis life.

-Dany,

Have a brilliant day. :)

This guy getting banned made me a solo player.

Please consider this @vladic it's been months mate.

He's taken this ban for months.

It has been one month. There are no deviations from our rules.

As per both of your previous threads combat logging is a perm ban.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back