What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RR Snake breaking RP and RR Mark RDM (Borderline RDM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timm

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): RR Snake and RR Mike

Time & Date this happened: 18:30 16/7/2015

Which Server did this happen on:1

Description of what happened: Me and my friend saw a gentleman with a MK1 running around so we asked him to a couple of times then told him to stop or he will be tazed he got tazed and restrained. He then broke rp alot and his friend shot without saying anything. He also said he was going to get  my friend banned.

What Rule Was Broken ?: Breaking RP RDM threats to get someone banned

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:no
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

as everything got wiped i am not going to be re typing what i said unless needed to. my offer for a ts resolution still stands and i hope the admins see i have been trying to sort this issue since it happened and i realized i did wrong 

Last edited by a moderator:
as everything got wiped i am not going to be re typing what i said unless needed to. my offer for a ts resolution still stands and i hope the admins see i have been trying to sort this issue since it happened and i realized i did wrong 
IF you in fact do understand what you have done wrong and reply to what you should have done i will remove this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back