What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK | DIVING

L100UKE

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
This suggestion is to make some sort of script type thing which will give the airtanks more of a use on the server.

Basically the suggestion is like a job/thing you can do using a yellow drill and an airtank and somewhere on the map under the water there is boxes that spawn in over and over again which you have to dive down to and flex "e" to drill open to find what would be "stolen goods" in boxes that have been lost on travel on cargo ships (just a bit of rp behind why the crates are in the water)

PROS:
-> More Use for Airtanks ( plus an extra cheeky use for yellow drills )
-> More things for people to do casually for instants late at night or in the mornings etc.
-> Gives Police (MPO) more of an RP opportunity to patrol in their boats as they can try search these divers for any illegal items obtained out of these boxes
-> Will influence more purchases of boats as people will take boats to the location to store their goods inside when they go diving

Cons:
-> All i can think of at the moment is could take a bit of dev work

Open to everyone's thoughts and opinions - Thanks Luke

Very similar to the Arma3 Shipwreck job. Good money but only doable by one person every few hours as a balance.

I’ve seen a few jobs like these another is a heli crash where you search the wreckage for materials eg steel or iron.

My only opposition would be that if it worked as a first come first serve job it would turn into a camping spot or somewhere that is going to cause constant gunfights.

Very similar to the Arma3 Shipwreck job. Good money but only doable by one person every few hours as a balance.

I’ve seen a few jobs like these another is a heli crash where you search the wreckage for materials eg steel or iron.

My only opposition would be that if it worked as a first come first serve job it would turn into a camping spot or somewhere that is going to cause constant gunfights.
Yeah its a great thing but yeah if it is a one person every few hours it will be needed to be bigger reward payouts and it would turn into into more of a supply drop. so i think making it a passive thing for many to do is pretty decent cause i guess you could still be robbed but its hard

Bro they cant even remove import cars this aint never gonna happen

Back