What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ross, RobbiexElite. RDM Shooting from Green Zone. Also glitching loot of bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmer Giles

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Ross, RobbiexElite

Time & Date this happened: 28//02/2015  17:03

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Well we were retrained by the cops and these hobos popped up out of no where and started to shoot at us. The PCSO's can confirm this. He also glitched loot from a police officer 

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM, Shooting from Green Zone

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, no need to because they wont listen and their hobos who just picked up weapons 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

SPC Ross we know it is not you. I have also made a ban report on Ross for Glitching and RDM in a green zone dude to him killing me there. This will be seen in the logs so you have nothing to worry about. :)

SPC Ross we know it is not you. I have also made a ban report on Ross for Glitching and RDM in a green zone dude to him killing me there. This will be seen in the logs so you have nothing to worry about. :)
Was just making sure incase they get the wrong Ross, it happens a lot.

I did't break the rules i initiated RP beforehand we were helping these guys and police shot first however you will have to ban alot of people because I got this idea from several others

Any evidence of police shooting you first?

Scratch that I approved bans on all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back