What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

rodrigomd24-Unban Appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wir

Your In-game name:  

rodrigomd24

Your Steam Profile ID:  

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135640576/

Your GUID : 

3f3b2c942fd579e7108ffd4627fef100

Date & Time you was banned:                                                                                                          

19/6/2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

flip glich /   2D) - using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

honestley  i do not now why i got banned. heres the message that appears when i try to rejoin  . View attachment 297

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at our rules regarding the flipping mechanic.
ok sir i saw it,i am truly sorry for that and i do remenber now when i did it,and   i forgot that rule. and i also added the section of the rule i broke on the top

It says without appeal but because Vlad banned you I will wait for what he will say about this. @Vladic Ka

I think theres more to it than that.... how many times and as a result what happened, also where to ?

i live  in portugal, my primary language aint  englis so if i missinterpete the question sorry.   

ok so ,there was a burned car in kavala center ,at  1 am, i  looked at the car and wondered if i could steal use the unflip tool(i forgoten the rule about not using unflip tool  outside a normal car) .i did it like 3 times. but honestley,im not trieng to be desrespectufull or anthing but in my opinion someone  needs  to change that rule,not  to be able to use unflip tool  outside of normal usage,but not ban whitout appeal. and im mad because i get banned whitout appeal for that.again im sorry if i am being desrespectfull

You knew exactly what you were doing as you kept flipping and walking away.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back