What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Robert Downey VDM (Action: Ban Issued 14/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestyyLAD

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Robert Downey

Which Server did this happen on: #2

Description of what happened: I was just standing trying to talk to the guy as he drove his hatchback around In a circle and then decided to run me over for no reason

What Rule Was Broken ?:Rule 5: Rest of Altis

VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for run is banable and considered VDM)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: He was not on TS and left the server shortly after

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: 

We talked about it after the clip, you didn't show everything.. i really don't have a memory like an elephant so can't remember entirely what we talked about, but i know we sorted it out. I came back and all..

I really don't see the point making this thread a day after this happened..

Well if it is still acted out after the incident that i claim i was under the influence and such, as the clip doesn't show... It will not be VDM, as in real life incidents happens and i was not doing it to then getting a report and go through all this darn writing..

Claim it was VDM or whatever you want, but i think the whole darn thing is stupid when we talked it out and such..

Find something better to do then trying to get me banned i guess. Fun thing is that i've known Bestyy for a while.. so i guess this is his revenge for all the shit i've done to him ^^ :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back