What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Robbed again

John Willson

So yet again I was robbed by two guys masked flying in a chopper shooting up my box truck with no interaction at all until I was stranded then took me out of the vehicle and proceeded to say I owed them a tax then when I refused they shot me took the truck and it's contents and scrapped it, There was nothing that I could do at all even contacted the police with no response at all and this is the 3rd time this has happened and it's put me right off from even playing anymore, It's really pathetic that they can just do that and get away with it so easily. 

If you believe their roleplay was poor and they had no intent for quality roleplay then I suggest you start recording.

talk to them on teamspeak or in-game mobile and explain that you feel shooting at you with no roleplay is unacceptable and see what the outcome is. Don't let shitty players take you away from the island.

Mate, next time you are ingame, check your phone if [G4S] people are online. Talk to them, we will figure out how to protect you.

Mate, next time you are ingame, check your phone if [G4S] people are online. Talk to them, we will figure out how to protect you.
Trust me, I hired these guys before, they're like angels.

And yes, I get robbed so often I just buy low tier trucks and carry hardly anything on me. I just get bored when people rob me. It was actually fun the first, what, 10 times? Anyway, just try to do runs with someone else or hire a security company - Such as [G4S] or [APM]. They do what it says on the box.

Best of luck,

Joe. :D

Yeah as mentioned, contact [G4S] and try to stick to legal runs too. For example, Diamond, Frog's Legs or Iron. ;)

Back