What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Robb. (Action: Ban Issued 19/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juani Juan

Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Robb.

Time & Date this happened:
15.01.2015   18:00~~(british time)

Description of what happened:
I was chased by the cops, suddenly a bounty hunter showed up trying to stop my vehicle by ramming me.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
I told him and he refused the fact that he rammed me, and told me it had to be desync. The server was running really smooth at the time with 0 desync.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

That is clearly not even desync, it's a tactic. As I approach your vehicle, what I did was accelerate in front of you so you could not go faster and eventually stop. This is a tactic used by the police in a car chase. The police that were behind you even agreed with me that it was not a ramming.

Your are still not allowede to use you car as a weapon, even if it is a tactic

It was not used as a weapon, it was used to slow you down, you crashed into me.
Let the admins decide, what you did there was basically giving me no time to stop. You also used your vehicle in a way that we could have blown up very easily. Overall I think you should re-think your tactics.

Let the admins decide, what you did there was basically giving me no time to stop. You also used your vehicle in a way that we could have blown up very easily. Overall I think you should re-think your tactics.
No time to stop? ahaha? We were chasing you for a good long 5 minutes.  I do believe I may have been a bit too close to your truck but this caused no damage. And do not say you had no time to stop.

The first contact the guy made with your truck was clearly caused by a desync. Your tires popped not because he rammed you but because you did not stop after he slowed down in front of you. Technically you rammed him :D

You are still not allowede. Why do all Guys normaly stop the car 100 meters in front, get out and says stop or we will shot?

And there for the police also have spikestrips.

That is clearly not even desync, it's a tactic. As I approach your vehicle, what I did was accelerate in front of you so you could not go faster and eventually stop. This is a tactic used by the police in a car chase. The police that were behind you even agreed with me that it was not a ramming.
the first seconds of the video is you driving straight in to his side and almost blowing yourself and him up. Nice stop tactic. 2nd ram you went sideways in front of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't push in front and slam your breaks when its a hemmt, that thing takes awhile to stop, you could of caused everyone to die. 

the first seconds of the video is you driving straight in to his side and almost blowing yourself and him up. Nice stop tactic. 2nd ram you went sideways in front of him.
The first few seconds was desync. I did not attempt to ram into him.

The bit where he stopped (insurance mind goes on) you are at fault due to not slowing down because of the car infront of you braked... however the bit where hes goes into the side is using the vehicle 

8e67e811af2f79628de9a60cf19ebad3 -1 Robb - Forum Report 19/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back