What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Reworked fishing with park rangers, What is a summer experience without Cayo Perico?

Hukli

Unlinked
So hear me out, this will be a bit long but I think it could be really good for the community as a whole.

Starting off I think it would be a great idea to brew some new life into fishing, the fishing community is basically gone for a long time now and I think it's a shame new people don't get to experience what i've during my time long but amazing time here.

With summer season around us I think it's a great oppurtonity to give the people something fresh to look forward to that really gives that summer vibe.

Moving/alterering the fishing zones

Moving the fishing to cayo perico, with that being said I think the cayo perico fishing should be on set dates by the park rangers. For example perhaps 3 turtle zones, 1/per week (1-2 timers per month they can declare the zones protected habitat due to the preservation of the eco system of cayo perico. Last but not least i think there should be shark zones one time a month or even two a month in which one could be prohibited and protected by the park rangers. Which prices thereof could be given some summer love due to increased exports to other islands. This could lead to a lot more activity in and around the island as a whole during summer season and give all members of the community something to look forwards to during summer times. I tihnk this would bring back the fish meet ups, yacht parties, increased park rangers/LSPD marinal activity and a general increase of island events due to this.
1493417651_1493338473_2.jpg

Park rangers
I suggest that the park rangers get a station on cayo perico and that we get a govermental approval to make cayo perico a natural habitat which will give the park rangers a department designated on the island. Event/random spawn idea[Summer]: Rumours go that certain eco pirates raid the cargo ships passing by and free the animals off all exotic kinds on the island afterwards. No one knows who this group is or where they come from but their presence have been noticed non the less. It's brought the attention of the park rangers and poachers alike, Rangers are frequently patrolling the area and trying to capture animals to restore the islands to its natural ecosystem. The dismay can be heard aloud amongst the banana farmer community, though summer is prime season for the farms the new exotic guests on the island infest and even destroy farms completely at times when these animals roam awild.
gta-cayo-perico-heist-missions.jpg

This is just a suggestion and should be seen and modified accordingly.

Thank you for reading my suggestion, hoppefully it can lead to something good 😄

I think it'd be good, but the idea of turtle zones being controlled by a group can cause an unfair piece of RP.

Say, you're a ranger who doesn't care about being fired, you're strapped for cash- and its a day where you know a lot of rangers cant be about... I know that opens avenues for bribing, but I think generally just having the turtle spots be at cayo perico, which in of itself increases risk for players, and a slight more frequented. (i.e. Cayo Perico is a robbing and murder hotspot, due to its inaccessibility to police) it presents more reason for patrols on that island, preventing coke runs, and does a small RP shift there.

Good luck! +1

Sometimes there is a fishing spot around Cayo Perico but it would be nice as a ranger to be going over there for them reasons and having a bit of RP over there!

I would like to see the way fishing is actually done adjusted. Rather than staring into the bottom left of your screen waiting to press 4/5/6/7/8. Maybe have the 1/2/3/4 mini game system as with repairing cars etc. Or another way to make it entertaining and challenging.
I also think that the time between potential fish catches should be slightly reduced.

Would definetly like to see fishing be given a revive as it seems it is indeed quite dead atm. Personally i would like to see a way you can go fishing with nets with like a tug boat or whatever, either use the tug boat to fish from or fish with nets etc. maybe even get traps for crabs

Reactions: M
Would definetly like to see fishing be given a revive as it seems it is indeed quite dead atm. Personally i would like to see a way you can go fishing with nets with like a tug boat or whatever, either use the tug boat to fish from or fish with nets etc. maybe even get traps for crabs
+1 I was going to say this just after I put up my post, but forgot to!

I always said when i as a ranger i would like to see Cayo become a nature reserve for the rangers, add a few lions over there. will make it more interesting for people collecting their packages

Further to this the pay for fishing is so abysmal. There is little incentive to do fishing when Taxi runs / Trucking pay so much more consistently

Back