What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Requesting a ban repeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

South67

i type hail Hitler in side chat becuase i was bored and wanted to see what people would say and got banned and now i would like to be unbanned and given a second chance

Last edited by a moderator:
You was bored and shouted Heil Hitler?

Now I am not an admin, so I won't be making any decisions.. But this may take a while to be processed, I highly suggest you watch this to ease your boredom.

Might make you think twice about it being ''funny'' to say Hail to a man responsible for so many destruction, so many lives lost and countless more ruined, for generations to be torn up by the unspeakable loss of entire families.

Never again!

i type hail Hitler in side chat becuase i was bored and wanted to see what people would say and got banned and now i would like to be unbanned and given a second chance
Do you honestly think that's a suitable thing to say in a public place when you're bored?
I tell you, since you're now banned and I presume you're bored, head off to your town center and shout it at the top of your lungs. When you're suitably content that you've satisfied your hunger for doing something, show us a picture of the results.

This idea that because you're behind a computer screen you can do what you want and act in a manner that you wouldn't dare act in a public place needs to stop.

Do you honestly think that's a suitable thing to say in a public place when you're bored?

I tell you, since you're now banned and I presume you're bored, head off to your town center and shout it at the top of your lungs. When you're suitably content that you've satisfied your hunger for doing something, show us a picture of the results.

This idea that because you're behind a computer screen you can do what you want and act in a manner that you wouldn't dare act in a public place needs to stop.
i have actually yelled it at my school before and it was quite entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back