What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Request unban (Unbanned 06/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filaues

Dear Admin(s)

I humbly request a unban.

What I did, was I battle logged twice, once because my pc crashed, and then because I (discovered this before realizing that I was wrong) got RDM'ed.

I understand that this is unacceptable but I was just frustrated about the RDM's.

I hope you take my plee in consideration and that I can return from my banishment as a proper citizen of Altis.

between the lines - I'm an asehole for doing this and I sincerely hope that you will let me back in - 

And ofcourse would I do this again it would be a permanent indefinite ban.

Let me know what your verdict will be,

Regards,

Koning philip

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what you're banned for... and it doesn't end at two combat logs. And guess what, when you murder one of our group while he is logging in (after dying in redzone and combat logging)... it is NOT RDM when we hunt you down. 

Ah yes, so my story is still more or less the same, I combat logged, which was my main fault. I still kept my roleplaying except for that, and Kian was the guy RDMíng with shooting other guys.

Mlambour should at least be unbanned, for Kian I do not say anything and I hope I can be unbanned.

Fair enough, Kian was responsible for the RDM. You were trying to roleplay the situation in Athira after that too. If you do get unbanned, have a read of the rules again and I hope to see in game.

Read the rules... make sure you fully understand them otherwise you wont last more than a week on this server.

Once you have done that please reply with your GUID and i will process the unban.

Thats your Arma 3/Steam ID... i need the alphanumeric GUID that you can find when you login to a arma 3 server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back