What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebbev14

Hi,

Me and my friends car was shot just outside the police station, we were thrown out the car and they began tazed my friend. I was in panic and didn't wanted my friend to get in prison because he had over 1 million in bounty. He told me in skype to shot him so I did, but I also killed the cop that was behind him by mistake. I don't know the name of the police officer but I guess he will report me.

When I logged in again I saw that the blue zone was also a bit outside of the police station, I haven't noticed that before.

Me and my friends love to play on this server, and we have been playing here in some couple of months now. I would therefore ask you to give me a second chance.

I'm sorry for my mistake and I would like to know the name of the police officer so I can pay the supplies that he lost.

My in-game namn is SD Björn Söder

Last edited by a moderator:
We dont lose anything because our equipment is free. However have a talk with the officer that you killed and apologise. However please follow the template for this section which is pinned on this section by Wilco. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back