What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report Dispute [ I got reported - my story ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zflicky

Hello guys, Today I got reported. (     )

Yes it's true, I disconnected from the server after get killed.

What Happened: 

I was with 2 friends, driving trucks, there was 2 guys trying to hit us with the hutchbacks's cars while we were Reparing our veichles ( VDM ), then we decided to go away, they started following us ( It was really darkness at the time and this situation happened near to the Pyrgo's Police Checkpoint ), so, they started hitting our trucks, then we decided to hit their cars and go away, that was when they just started shooting at our trucks, we decided to get off the trucks and try to talk with them because they didn't advise us of anything, they just started shooting at us, and GnC StickZ just killed me (RDM'ed me).

Why I Disconnected after getting killed:

I always do that when I get killed from VDM or RDM... (it's obvious I don't wanna lose my gear just because of that guys.... it's not even fair; I talked with a cop today - Denis ; we got VDM'ed 2 times today, when he was talking to me, and we discussed about that, and both of us think it's fair disconnect when we got RDM'ed or VDM'ed... We can't just lose everything just because of that guys. IT'S NOT FAIR....

Hope admins can understand my point of view.

Apreciated, Flicky

**EDIT: Guys who I saw name were: GnC StickZ ; GnC Marko ; Ian (but they were like 6 guys there)

Last edited by a moderator:
This guys think they are the kings of the world, gg, i combat log, if you guys want you to ban me just do it, this isnt even fun, they say being behind us with a helicopter is enough reason to start killing us.

And no to say that i got killed for nothing, i didn/t had any weapon or anything that could hurt them, i was just on the ground, and looking at them and when they left the chopper they started to shooting at me. 

We were trying to rob you, we warned you in sidechat, we shot flares. If you find yourself chased by a Hellcat and it lands, and one of your guys takes shots at it. We turn it sideways, to get in cover.. YOUR side took shots, so we decided to take defensive meassures, take out all threaths. You were on the ground, trying to hide and were determined a threat. We took you out, tough luck. If you follow orders when armed people try and run up to you.. you might live.

I love how the economy on this "role-playing" server work! Gangs against guys that don't have much. But ok, i already see this is all bullshit. Btw, we didn't shoot anything, but I understand, its easy to keep your ass's clean when your all in gang against small players, no rules, easy money.

Flicky: So you're disputing a ban before you've even been banned. Why is this post here?

Galhetas: You were warned multiple times. I approached weapon holstered. You pulled a pistol. My cover took you out. 

Strikker: I'll just leave this here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW_0Zm3nTFk

Triple post, seems like a MLG guy, well, why don't you post the 2 minutes before this happen? Oh right, cleaning your ass's...

and one of your guys takes shots at it. We turn it sideways, to get in cover.. YOUR side took shots
 AHAHHAHAHAHA ABSOLUTELY FAKE!! Show us the taping of us shoting at u please :) since you recorded it ;) We didn't even left the truck, and you saying we shot at you ?? ahahhaha guys cmon... don't be liers, but yea, if that's true, show us the video since your friend was recording ;)  

Btw you saying "Galhetas" Seemed a thread etc etc, He don't even had a weapon with him.

And btw you DON'T EVEN ASKED US FOR STOPING THE TRUCK OR SOMETHING YOU JUST STARTED SHOTING AND KILLED 2 OF US. (RDM) NOW IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO PROOF JUST SHOW US THE VIDEO OF THE WHOLE THING ;)

Enjoy your bans lads. Threathening to ddos the server does not help your case in any point.
92318039a2.png

Hello guys, Today I got reported. (     )

Yes it's true, I disconnected from the server after get killed.

What Happened: 

I was with 2 friends, driving trucks, there was 2 guys trying to hit us with the hutchbacks's cars while we were Reparing our veichles ( VDM ), then we decided to go away, they started following us ( It was really darkness at the time and this situation happened near to the Pyrgo's Police Checkpoint ), so, they started hitting our trucks, then we decided to hit their cars and go away, that was when they just started shooting at our trucks, we decided to get off the trucks and try to talk with them because they didn't advise us of anything, they just started shooting at us, and GnC StickZ just killed me (RDM'ed me).

Why I Disconnected after getting killed:

I always do that when I get killed from VDM or RDM... (it's obvious I don't wanna lose my gear just because of that guys.... it's not even fair; I talked with a cop today - Denis ; we got VDM'ed 2 times today, when he was talking to me, and we discussed about that, and both of us think it's fair disconnect when we got RDM'ed or VDM'ed... We can't just lose everything just because of that guys. IT'S NOT FAIR....

Hope admins can understand my point of view.

Apreciated, Flicky

**EDIT: Guys who I saw name were: GnC StickZ ; GnC Marko ; Ian (but they were like 6 guys there)
 If they RDM'ed you please post the evidence of this on the forums, otherwise there is no proof GnC didn't roleplay, even IF they did break the rules combat logging isn't the answer, two wrongs don't make a right.

Welp, that's a lot of lying right there.

Btw, I can wipe your entire story with just a 1 minute clip of what really happened.

But since there's enough stuff posted to get you banned, I'll just wait with mine xxx.

Just post away with the video here please, anything is good to give evidence.

yeah ofcourse everyone saying: I post video etc etc, nobody posts a video of the real happening ;) I dont really care about this server, shit admins unbanning the guys that suck their dick (donators and shits) and ban with low proofs ;) amazing server amazing admins, ftpgaming and alysum > altishit uk

You have posted this in the unban requests... your not banned, moving to refused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back