What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Yasmin (ID 1067) - GTA RP

Dave_Sancho12

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Dave Sancho
Reported Players: Yasmin (ID 1067)
Date: Jul 18, 2024
Time: 00:45
What best describes this incident: C1.2
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Throughout the video, Kay makes remarks to my accent and being foreign "you foreign bastard". This is incredibly disrespectful to me, and I don't feel it has anything to do with the roleplay. This was needless because she was down and made no attempt to act any injuries, instead just insulting me OOC.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ihZOYgotWmQuV5j79/d1337WZAPjoo?invite=cr-MSxXM0EsMTU3MTE1MTQ3LA

I wish you would have said something in OOC so I could have apologized if what I said hurt your feelings Dave. I did try to message you on Discord right after the situation to make sure we where all good. What I said was intended to be disrespectful but not as discrimination, i simply went off what my character knows about yours and as far as I know your character is not from the UK/Los Santos and he's 100% a fucking bastard.

I hope the staff team can clear up if using the word ''foreigner'' is considered discrimination in which case I can only hold my hands up and accept whatever the outcome of this report is, for what its worth I never meant for it to be intended as discrimination just as a diss/comment towards his character.
I would also like to apologize for not roleplaying my injuries better and I'm going to try my best to do better moving forward!

https://gyazo.com/bef158df6dc04d0f4d860f56d4511f6c

Why isn’t General making the report, as he recorded it?

Hi Logan I was born in the UK and until now I haven’t considered myself a foreigner.

Kind regards.

Hi Logan I was born in the UK and until now I haven’t considered myself a foreigner.

Kind regards.
In no way shape or form did I imply this? I’m asking why if you recorded a rule break you didn’t make the report. It’s just a question.

I wish you would have said something in OOC so I could have apologized if what I said hurt your feelings Dave. I did try to message you on Discord right after the situation to make sure we where all good. What I said was intended to be disrespectful but not as discrimination, i simply went off what my character knows about yours and as far as I know your character is not from the UK/Los Santos and he's 100% a fucking bastard.

I hope the staff team can clear up if using the word ''foreigner'' is considered discrimination in which case I can only hold my hands up and accept whatever the outcome of this report is, for what its worth I never meant for it to be intended as discrimination just as a diss/comment towards his character.
I would also like to apologize for not roleplaying my injuries better and I'm going to try my best to do better moving forward!

https://gyazo.com/bef158df6dc04d0f4d860f56d4511f6c
Kay, the issue is you directed that comment with malice because you let the roleplay affect you emotionally, you said it out of spite, at least that’s how it came across.

Secondly, we have never had any proper interaction, so I'm not sure if you’re trying to reach at straws here “I simply went off what my character knows about yours and as far as I know your character”. To my knowledge we don’t know each other, I don't even know your second character so I find it difficult to believe that you were aiming at my character as more to myself.

Alright.

Myself and other staff members have reviewed the report and footage multiple times now, and have grasped an opinion.

@Kay__ , I think what you’ve said here has clearly offended the player on a personal level, which obviously isn’t great to see. It’s a game at the end of the day, and none of us should be put in a position where we are getting personally upset.

Having said the above, whilst it’s on very thin ice, I don’t believe this in itself is discriminatory or racist. However Kay, I think you need to be careful with what you are saying and who you are saying it to. Repeated incidents like this will not provide a good reflection on you as a person or your quality of RP.

I’d also argue @Dave Sancho, that you have not provided High Quality RP in this hostage taking, as stated in our rules. G7.1 - Hostages - Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone.

Repeatedly saying “Hoe, Hoe, Bitch, Bitch” isn’t exactly high quality RP. A rather childish back and fourth between the pair of you.

In conclusion, this report will be denied.

Back