What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Winston Wolfe - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT Choco

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[PGS] Sgt. Choco

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Winston Wolfe

Date of the incident

01/28/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

As I was driving Kavala-bound in response to an ARAC distress call, I encountered this man driving on the complete opposite side of the road. Since I was speeding at about 130 to get to the call ASAP, I couldn't brake in time and as such my only option was to swerve away from my own lane into the unpaved terrain. Unfortunately he decided to turn off my lane into the same direction instead of going back to his lane and we both collided, quite heavily.

As I was injured and was afraid of the vehicles exploding shortly after that strong impact, I fled for safety to a nearby bush so I could treat my wounds. As I turned around, I saw the driver pointing his weapon at me behind the vehicles; and before I could even say anything, I immediately took automatic fire and was thus executed. The video may provide some more info on the incident.

When I saw the name of the culprit in the combat report I first looked on TS if he was online in any of the rooms so I could message him so we could discuss what just happened, but he wasn't there. So I went back into the game and respawned so I could send him a message in-game. I know, I probably should have stuck to character and only should have written OOC related stuff in the designated OOC chat, but I did not want to leave this guy any potential excuses for not reading my request to solve the issue on TS. But even after sending him the message, I received absolutely no reply. Five minutes later I wrote on OOC, but again no response.

So here is my report. I am not trying to grief or seek retribution in any way, shape or form, I only wish that he sees what he did was wrong and that he acknowledges it for future reference; I wouldn't want him or any other players on ALUK to suffer from poor interactions like these.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/TZxvSxxfJ0E

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back