What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - what u man sayin - Poor/Low Quality RP (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordhus

Your In-game name

Nordhus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

what u man sayin

Date of the incident

02/19/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was talking to some people near the church when i suddently get approached by a person yelling, but your fu**ing hands many times. I did as he said while listening to very low rp which made everything really boring and basic. Initiation was very bad and the whole situation was followed with very simple and bad rp which does not belong here. It was just alot of swearing and simple, bad roleplay as seen in these videos. Execution is also supposed to be made with (very) good rp which it was not at all in this case.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the whole video and situation but I dont think its needed... The video show nothing lol. The first video. The reason why I started telling you to put your hands up was because you started to shoot at me about 3 minutes before, I really could of killed you there and then, but i decided that you didn't have a gun out so I wanted to take you instead (I even gave you 10 seconds to comply). The 2nd video. You started talking about "this is not really good isnt not quality if you know what I mean". After you said that you brought up stupid stuff that ruined the RP. I even let your friend go because he was very respectful to me and he went to sell the rest of his drugs. The third video shows a random guy unresistanced you. I wanted you in resistance so I put you in resistance again. I dont see a problem with this at all.

Everything your gang was doing really fucked up the RP. Your friend was text messaging me (meta game) saying "you really going to leave me here alone". When I was talking to you all you was doing is hinting at the fact that you thought there was low quality RP. Really just made me give up on you. I will be uploading the whole situation shortly so you can see I didn't just shoot you I wanted to speak to you guys.

Ive also tried to contact you to discuss what happened and got no response. 

I hope you also realise my intent want to steal your drugs not to kill you. The reason why I decided to kill you was the fact you RP was you trying to justify why you started shooting at me, and hinting at the fact that it was poor RP.

http://plays.tv/video/58a92cc5a4db9184a6/-

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad this has been resolved. 

Moving to Rejected!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back