What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown Cutlass (wasn't close enough for ID) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LX_TRICKS

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Joshua Rayner
Reported Players: Unknown Cutlass (wasn't close enough for ID)
Date: Jul 11, 2024
Time: 21:30
What best describes this incident: RDM
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hi and thank you to whoever may read this.

First of all I would like to start by saying me and 2 other grove members (Chard and Lewie) were currently doing a sanitation job while we was sitting on the gang radio. Within that we hear a call out from a grove member that there was a scout helicopter landing on the top of mega mall. Everyone agreed to try and find out who it was flying the Helicopter, Some grove members approached the Helicopter on mega mall but it soon enough took off.

We then decided to stash the bin truck and switch vehicle. Me and a few others followed the Helicopter to the building behind Ring of Fire where it had landed for a brief moment, We climbed up the ladder to try and talk to them and while we started running over to Helicopter he took off and said "You think you can try and rob me you pair of dossers". Myself and Juan realised it was a member of Cutlass and we told him to come back down and he then replied with "Suck ya mum if I come back down I'll blam the pair of ya with this Uzi" then flew back out of talking range. We then sat there and watched him for a short moment and spoke of what we were going to do next, After a minute or 2 went by we decided that we was going to move location as we were out in the open, We got off the roof of the building and jumped back into our car within that we had a black D10 pull up and shoot us without no words being said.

Which I believe is RDM as I don't believe it was confirmed that we were grove and for the fact both side's of the parties was not in colours and we don't have KOS in place against Cutlass which you will see in the clip provided below
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Yeah I can do,
Just wondering if @LX_TRICKS would be able to liase before hand though.

Hello, while i appreciate the offer i'm going to pass on this occasion. I personally don't think nor see how a conversation will solve this issue. This has happened a few times now not to me but other members of grove from cutlass. It's just that other people from grove haven't put up a report. Sorry about my long reply.

Many thanks josh.

Okay no problem mate, It would have just been nice to have the oppertunity to explain this situation from my perspective. Especially considering I've given you and your friend Melon (Lew) the benefit to liase in the past...

Firstly I'd like to start off by saying, We didn't know you were grove untill the end of the situation. At this point we've pretty much stopped looking for you due to your inactivity on the server recently.
I only mention this because your final statment portrays a narrative that is simply incorrect.
This was not a planned attack.
A member of cutlass was mooching around in his heli and enjoying the server, He landed on a roof to refuel his heli. This is when i was met with a distress call over the radio, Me as well as other members were made aware that a unidentified group of people had charged him with weapons. He said he managed to take off quickly before being caught in what was a suspected robbery.

I arrive at the GPS shortly after and use my car to jump up onto the chicken shop roof where i could take advantage of the height and observe you all. This is when i saw exactly what was described to me over the radio. Several people in blacked out clothing, Running around brandishing firearms and pointing them towards the heli. A very clear threat in my opinion...

after a short while passes, I notice that your group becomes somewhat split so i took this oppertunity to retaliate.

I wish you would have mentioned something at the time. I would have easily been able to clip the situation and present it to yourself and staff.

I also find your evidence here to be quite lacking in context. As can be heard over your radio.
For example, One of your members say something to the effect of "I have a clear shot, Shall i shoot" Plus more...

This has happened a few times now not to me but other members of grove from cutlass
In response to this. It's quite upsetting that you've become frustrated with cutlass as a collective and now it's all directed at me alone.
I've been involved in situations with You, Lew & Char on many occasions. I've always tried my best to give you enjoyable RP with the chance to even "win".
I've never left you in zipties, blindfold or boots. And I've always taken you to pillbox or left you in an area you're guaranteed to be found/saved.

I happen to know that you were all taken from this location by police. So I can only hope this isn't because you're frustrated about loosing items.

As a final commment. Do i think this could have been better? Yes.... However it can always be better.

Last edited:
@Logan
No unfortunately, If I'd have know there was an issue I wouldn't have hesitated to clip the situation.
Footage from my side would of really helped my case here.
What I can say about this situation is that is not random at all, In fact It was quite a calculated attack in retaliation to what was observed as a clear risk.

I fail to understand why this has come to a report and also why you are refusing to liaise about something. From your own groups actions (separating the fact that one is grove and one is cutlass because thats not really relevant right now) and the fact that you were all going to shoot the heli if you had a rev or marksman.

The fact is there, if the heli threatened you, if he pointed guns also i would have expected you to have shot in that scenario too. Your man on foot was giving a whole load of lip on the roof. Overall this was just a very hostile situation throughout where EITHER SIDE could have shot or been shot first. You know this because you from your own video spent nearly 5 minutes running around in circles on a ROLEPLAY server.

So please. Stop these type of reports speak to eachtoher OOC as you should not be carrying over any hatred OOC. Its just a game, your suppose to be characters. Have fun.

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back