What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown at the time - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerCurse

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jack Richards

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown at the time

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/28/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1300

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Basicly caught a guy in the store with a glock on me and i tried to robbed him he didnt want to cooperate and let me search him , so the RP can continue from there basicly he was giving an argument that i cant search him beacuse if i drop my gun hes gonna knock me out thats a big red flag threat at least person with a gun with some decent behavior beacuse you may be shot and not letting me check what he has on him is stupid beacuse its not my fault the mechanics are like that of the city that you drop your gun down when u search someone so thats a bit abusing .
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Kb3OmQD2iJRCa/d1337amjiikL?invite=cr-MSxMUzQsMTUyOTI4NTQxLA

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/K9rxBq1BRwBql/d1337xK5kWIz?invite=cr-MSwxbVksMTUyOTI4NTQxLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@KillerCurseAt this time we are not able to identify the person you are interacting with, and you have not provided a player ID for them, due to this the report will be closed.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back