What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - TCK Salv - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawLess.UK

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

FlawLess

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

TCK Salv

Date of the incident

01/05/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Driving down the main road from Agios towards the Airport, people had setup a road block using cars / trucks so we decided 2 of us (out of 3) would jump out while one stayed in the car to check out what was going on. Reached the top of the hill beside the main road where the road block was and there was 1 guy driving around in circles with a helicopter also in the air above. The gang member on the main road was then engaged / being robbed so i started to move forward to check it out or help and during those brief few second/s of running i was shot in the back with 0 RP or warning.

Requested to chat in TS numerous time in side but was given no reply.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/yG6JNfKvW4E

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I would like to post here, as i was fully involved within this situation.

- First of all you comment ' We can run up to there roadblock, see whats going on and if they start harassing me * Blp blp blp * ( Shoot them ) ' yet then continue to run up with all weapons IN your bag, meaning your sole aim was to wait, look unarmed, let the RP spill and then draw out a hidden gun and shoot us from behind. ( you even stated you'll run up BEHIND us and  shoot us )

Second of all, it was the second time you and your crew had drove past, of which we'd already issued compliance to stop and you carried on. 

Third, scottish guy sais, which YOU can hear in YOUR video ' If you pull out a gun, or run you will be shot ', as he actually saw all three of you. Yet you chose that option, thinking you hadn't been noticed to try and get away.

Finally, We told them we had nothing wrong at all several times, and they did not listen and demanded we come to TS. Normally in this situation I happily would, yet i've already had a run-in where FlawLess has RDM'd me. His friend Zhang also combat logged during this entire situation once killed, yet we are not putting up this report as it may look like a report post. But both these reason led us to forget resolving the situation, as in the end the only person we'd seen breaking rules were them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awaiting counter evidence

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I was apart of the situation which was the result of this report! 

This video shows that compliance was issued. I killed my target because he pulled out a weapon and Salv killed the other target because he did not comply and ran in an attempt to, for what we thought, get into cover and pull his weapon. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

-Fluqi

Hi there,

I was also there (guy on the road).

The first player you kill (Zhang) had actually stopped moving and was putting his weapon on the floor as you shot him ... you do actually need to give people time to comply. 

The second person you killed (Flawless) did not have a weapon out, you did not clearly tell him anything and when there are helicopter flying around and cars driving past you should be careful about whether anyone has actually heard you. 

if you did tell us to stop previously then I would like to see that evidence please because none of us in the car knew that you had. 

All in all it was pretty terrible RP, neither of the 2 guys which were killed had weapons out or posed any threat to you and on top of that didn't give enough time for Zhang to react to being told to drop his stuff (maybe more than 2 seconds would be good next time?). 

I was the one who initiated in rp with you guys . you can clearly hear in both videos that i say put your hands on your head or you will be shot, dont run or you will also be shot. Zheng who was the one closest to me pulled out a black mx instead of complying so he was shot and flawless decided the best option was to ru when being told not to therefor not complying whilst being threatened

I would like to post here, as i was fully involved within this situation.

- First of all you comment ' We can run up to there roadblock, see whats going on and if they start harassing me * Blp blp blp * ( Shoot them ) ' yet then continue to run up with all weapons IN your bag, meaning your sole aim was to wait, look unarmed, let the RP spill and then draw out a hidden gun and shoot us from behind. ( you even stated you'll run up BEHIND us and  shoot us )

Second of all, it was the second time you and your crew had drove past, of which we'd already issued compliance to stop and you carried on. 

Third, scottish guy sais, which YOU can hear in YOUR video ' If you pull out a gun, or run you will be shot ', as he actually saw all three of you. Yet you chose that option, thinking you hadn't been noticed to try and get away.

Finally, We told them we had nothing wrong at all several times, and they did not listen and demanded we come to TS. Normally in this situation I happily would, yet i've already had a run-in where FlawLess has RDM'd me. His friend Zhang also combat logged during this entire situation once killed, yet we are not putting up this report as it may look like a report post. But both these reason led us to forget resolving the situation, as in the end the only person we'd seen breaking rules were them.
COMBAT LOGGED ?!? HAHAHHAA, when?

This is just a big mess. It's just bad RP overall on both sides.

This is a warning to you all to up your roleplay in future or suffer the consequences.

Denied!

COMBAT LOGGED ?!? HAHAHHAA, when?
Due to your immaturity here.

cd6f0ccc6436eba1907b9f0d78483671.png

Name:Zhang

Steam ID:76561198112593807

GUID:6da52f7c9b69f6d7f00524809f0f9064

Ban issued for combat logging.  

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back