What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Session ID unknown - GTA RP

zackbroadbent

Donator
Donator
Los Santos Police
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: kye harris
Reported Players: Session ID unknown
Date: Jul 17, 2024
Time: 21:30
What best describes this incident: rvdm
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Whilst on duty as police, we noticed a service vehicle being rammed. Myself and my partner went to go and check on the officers in the vehicle however there was not anyone in the car or around it (02:18 in clip). There was however someone trying to lockpick the vehicle and a another in the back in cuffs. As i stepped out of my car to get into the other abandoned car, a red Audi (Registration PL35QUHM) came and ran me down (02:31) and then proceeded to hit me again. No prior conversation and the use of a car as a weapon is by my understanding RVDM. I unfortunately did not catch session ID at the time, I can tell you it happened between 21:30 and 22:00.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ihVVqXnspkGTb8hWS/d1337RM6SOc6?invite=cr-MSxsSXUsMjIyODIxODQ2LA

@Jay Small - This report is against yourself. Is there anything you’d like to add?

@zackbroadbent - At the time the alleged rule break occurs, there’s only around 2:30 mins of footage prior to this. Do you have more footage, preferably 3-5 minutes long?

Hi there Logan

im confused to how i have been reported for rvdm considering i w as not even in a car in this situation at you can see im lockpicking the car after a altercation with another officer, obviously they are going to get me to stop picklocking the car and tase me or even pull a gun because of the situation prior to this so he pulls up to the car and gets rammed as he is making his way to me im lockpicking a police car its fairly clear on what the police officer is going to do we are not stupid if these officers actually did hit me with there taser and cuffed me this report wouldn't be up that's a fact, im here to provide good rp the same as everyone else i hope, as there was a situation going on and the officer i originally downed called out on radio, that i was chasing him it was no surprise when another officer turned up also he may not of heard him if he was acting his injuries and screaming help at the police car went past but thats a separate matter and i dont want to take that any further.

thanks for your time

I think this report is made against me as I am the one who is driving the red unmarked police car.

We have been in a situation near the lost compound where we have been helping the lost get away from the situation and take away incapacitated bodies. I was previously seen with a lost member in my car and even shot at by the sniper in the helicopter.

We have noticed one of the lost mc members have been taken by one police officer alone going towards pillbox so we have decided to ambush this police officer before he got there to rescue the lost member who is currently in cuffs in the back seat of the squad car. During this we have managed to get the police car with the lost member and jay began to pick lock him out, when we see other officers arrive on the scene. You have noticed my friend pick locking the police car to try gain access and proceeded to pull up to him and get out, therefore as this was essentially a prison break and with our prior involvement/altercation with police I did not want to take any chances and let you arrest jay. I was under the assumption you had followed us from the lost compound to try and intercept us while we were breaking someone out.

Initially I have tried to block you from getting to the car and you have drove past me, got out. Me protecting one of my fellow gang members I have rammed you and then jumped out with a baseball bat to try ward you away. Ultimately this ended up in you and your co worker being incapacitated. This was not a spare of the moment RVDM as there was prior context to the situation.

This could have been resolved with explanation via QE, hopefully we can take it there next time instead of coming here.

I will see if I have a clip of the situation when I get home as I am out right now.

Hi there Logan

im confused to how i have been reported for rvdm considering i w as not even in a car in this situation at you can see im lockpicking the car after a altercation with another officer, obviously they are going to get me to stop picklocking the car and tase me or even pull a gun because of the situation prior to this so he pulls up to the car and gets rammed as he is making his way to me im lockpicking a police car its fairly clear on what the police officer is going to do we are not stupid if these officers actually did hit me with there taser and cuffed me this report wouldn't be up that's a fact, im here to provide good rp the same as everyone else i hope, as there was a situation going on and the officer i originally downed called out on radio, that i was chasing him it was no surprise when another officer turned up also he may not of heard him if he was acting his injuries and screaming help at the police car went past but thats a separate matter and i dont want to take that any further.

thanks for your time
I tagged you as you downed the player and the only one I could identify, which is no longer the case due to the above.

We have been in a situation near the lost compound where we have been helping the lost get away from the situation and take away incapacitated bodies. I was previously seen with a lost member in my car and even shot at by the sniper in the helicopter.

We have noticed one of the lost mc members have been taken by one police officer alone going towards pillbox so we have decided to ambush this police officer before he got there to rescue the lost member who is currently in cuffs in the back seat of the squad car. During this we have managed to get the police car with the lost member and jay began to pick lock him out, when we see other officers arrive on the scene. You have noticed my friend pick locking the police car to try gain access and proceeded to pull up to him and get out, therefore as this was essentially a prison break and with our prior involvement/altercation with police I did not want to take any chances and let you arrest jay. I was under the assumption you had followed us from the lost compound to try and intercept us while we were breaking someone out.

Initially I have tried to block you from getting to the car and you have drove past me, got out. Me protecting one of my fellow gang members I have rammed you and then jumped out with a baseball bat to try ward you away. Ultimately this ended up in you and your co worker being incapacitated. This was not a spare of the moment RVDM as there was prior context to the situation.

This could have been resolved with explanation via QE, hopefully we can take it there next time instead of coming here.

I will see if I have a clip of the situation when I get home as I am out right now.
can i just say I was not involved with nothing with the lost i didn't hear about it till about 20 minutes after this happened before I was at the station like showed in the clip i was on a boat in the sea on mpo patrol saving someone from the sea all i saw was an abandoned police car, so i wanted to get it back to the station hence the reason I got out of my car in the first place and then with nothing mentioned, you rammed a car into me

can i just say I was not involved with nothing with the lost i didn't hear about it till about 20 minutes after this happened before I was at the station like showed in the clip i was on a boat in the sea on mpo patrol saving someone from the sea all i saw was an abandoned police car, so i wanted to get it back to the station hence the reason I got out of my car in the first place and then with nothing mentioned, you rammed a car into me
Honestly I understand if you was not part of the lost compound siege it may have looked like a random attack, but with everything that was going on and the prior interaction with police and the fact we were breaking someone out of custody I thought it was necessary to run you over to save my friend.

To me it just seems like wrong place at the wrong time, you caught the back end of the madness that was happening beforehand.

There is not really much more I can say on this to be honest, I have given my side of events and justification to why I acted the way I did.

The situation at the Lost MC is not an excuse for this. It's not even close to the Lost MC compound and clearly the officers responding are not apart of whatever what was going on at the MC Compound. Just because you were shot at by police sometime earlier doesn't mean you can just go about randomly running over officers miles down the road, providing no RP at all.

You took no steps in ensuring these were officers who followed from the MC Compound or whatever situation you were previously in. The officers didn't even attempt to arrest him, they didn't get a chance to provide that RP due to the fact as soon as he got out to provide RP, you flattened him then ran him over multiple times.

Thanks to the lengthy footage provided, it shows this truly was clear-cut RDM. Report Approved.
Action Taken
CharID 71753
Rule: G1.2
Warning Per FBS

Back