What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Seagull - VDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locosefer

Your In-game name

Locosefer

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Seagull

Date of the incident

09/16/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After the restart from 12 o clock London time. My friend take his huron out the airport, we want to do a LSD run with it and fly towards the frogswamp.
When we half away we got followed by a plane. so i ask to my friend to look in his backpack because i was thinking that the airplane was trying to vdm us. so we have a view in de video what we have in our backpack.
So i was trying to flying a little bit lower so that the plane can fly away. but on that moment you see that he fly a little bit away and then coming back and want to try flying unther us, than you see in the video that he hit the huron and he fly away. and we crashed to the ground and die. i have ask in the ooc channel who the guy was that fly the plane near the Huron and that was Seagull.
i ask him to come to TS to let him show the video but he dont want to the TS he said and he said take it to the forums so i did. first thing i did before i make this report i ask the member supp about his opinion. And James said that i can make a report form this case because seagull dont want to talk about it. I have a link from the video and it start at minute 12:00. i have also a video from the chat in the ooc

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This has already been reported but I'd just like to address one thing -

because seagull dont want to talk about it.
I told him that I'm not going to turn on TS at 1 AM in plain words, and asked him to bring this here. It is his choice to misrepresent it as such.

Report Rejected. This case has already been reported. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back