What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - ryan and Shady - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Kiely

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Henry Kiely

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ryan and Shady

Date of the incident

02/11/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The situation started when a man contacted me in Kavala asking for a lift to the truck shop explaining how he was new to the server and that he wanted a lift to the truck shop, on the way he was talking to me using my name so i explained to him ooc that he cant use it unless he asks for it or finds away of getting it. When we arrive at the truck shop his friend turns up and proceeds to takes me hostage (this does startle me so i explain how i have no friend and no one will want to save me i also i say "you may aswell kill me" however i quickly realized my mistake and corrected myself by saying that actually i value my life.) I then get put on a quad-bike where i start talking to the men about his clothing and that i disagreed with the fact he was wearing a press shirt ( the men could have warned me to be quite if they wanted) before one of them kills me without saying a thing. The second gentleman then glitches into my backpack as seen on the video and steals my chest-rig, gun and ammo. I tried to resolve the situation by telling the players to come on teamspeak however they ignored the request for about half an hour before i again contacted one of them and he replied saying that i asked to be killed and he didn't steal my stuff as it is impossible and he said he had all right to kill me but as seen in the video they did glitch into my backpack and ended up with my chest rig and gun. both men also said they had all right to kill me and left it at that leading to this forum report

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1R8zBJj9Do&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

right at the end of the video the players can bee seen accessing there inventories whilst looking at my body and , all of my gear was in my backpack as seen in the video but unfortunately i dont have a screenshot after a was revived. a chest rig and .45 acp were missing after i was revived 

If you don't have evidence of it there is nothing I can do. And for them shooting you, you did say they might aswell kill you. However, they should up their roleplay so consider this an official warning to them.

Report rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back