What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Rico (Cutlass Member) - GTA RP

Godz_Dan

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Chris Jones
Reported Players: Rico (Cutlass Member)
Date: Jul 19, 2024
Time: 13:50
What best describes this incident: NVL
Please (in detail) describe the incident: So me and my friend tried to hands up Rico a cutlass member and instead of putting his hands-up he processed too run away a pulls his weapon out without saying a word not RP his situation in any way or form he just runs off without even valuing his life and tried to retaliate. I believe if two people pull up to you with weapons pointed at you at close range you wouldn't run away and pull out a weapon too try and fight back just doesn't make sense too risk your life in that kind of situation.

Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/iiDjSuvSftT2imSWP/d1337MlfpuIf?invite=cr-MSw2Y1ksMTgzOTk0OTUwLA - (My audio is bugged for some reason.)

Longer Clip 3min -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
- - (My audio is bugged for some reason.)

Hi @Godz_Dan, You could have asked to take this to liaison where I could have explained to you I had a gun on my person and somewhat explained why this wasn’t NVL from myself.

G2.4) Value of Life
At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

I wasn’t clearly outnumbered, its 2-1 odds, I have a gun I took a chance considering your weapons also weren’t knives. I thought I had a decent chance at attempting to save my own life, I failed, however this is not NVL.

There was no obvious disadvantage to myself in my eyes.

Hi all,

Two against one can be NVL in some cases but I would have to argue that in this case, considering you were in a public space with other people around, you had blunt heavy weapons, and Rico was carrying a pistol that he could pull out pretty fast, he might take the opportunity to defend himself.

If it was the case that both of you were pointing guns at him or if there was maybe one more of you, you might end up with a different verdict.

Also you managed to incapacitate him and shove him in the boot of the car, I didn't see much RP delivered after this, maybe there was more after the video cut off but it seemed like you were headed to dump him.

Sometimes you can judge these matters yourself and go along with the RP, in this case you still managed to "grab" him, your situation in terms of RP has not changed much. More pre-planning rather than snatch and grab. Situations won't always go the way you think they will and that's the beauty of RP, there are no winners or losers, there are just people along for the experience.

This does not mean that you can expect the same verdict and result for all reports pertaining to NVL but in this case there were no rules broken, Rico was not at an obvious disadvantage and acted swiftly to try and protect his own life, unfortunately for him, his efforts failed.

Denied

Back