What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - pablo jinx - RDM (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

TURKISH KEBAB SELLER
Unlinked
Your In-game name

harry

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

pablo jinx

Date of the incident

11/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my gangmember went to dodgys to buy some stuff and we saw a guy there aswell, i told him ''this is a robbery'' but i wasnt done with my sentence. after that he just sprayed me, i told him come to teamspeak but he clearly didnt care, so i had to send him a message on teamspeak, then we spoke on ts and he said this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWwXtulA1_I&feature=youtu.be

he is clearly a frag kiddie and here just only for the frags not for the roleplay. It was really disgusting when he said that.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/9FWeRL0K9Ms
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Can you please upload a longer video showing 3-5 minutes leading up to the incident

In my defence I only thought there was 1 guy robbing me. if he uploads a longer video it will show you him talking to me. which i knew he was stalling me but i thought he was stalling to rob me alone and get rid of the other guy. As you can see I turned to see if he was talking to me as there was me and 1 other guy. As he is saying put ur hands up this is a robbery.
I already had my gun out and so I thought I could kill him when he is not expecting it.
About me in TeamSpeak saying that what I did was ok. Was not ok and I knew it was a rule break but at the time I was just a little salty and couldn't be bothered to resolve it at the time.
I know this was not Good quality RolePlay and I broke a rule. I was tired have been up all night playing games so I was not thinking straight.
As a member of arma I do know how to roleplay as I have played many servers like  Lakeside, Taki and Malden. I am sorry that I broke this rule and I will try my best not to do this again.
And I hope that Mr. Kenny can see that it is easy to do something stupid in the heart of the moment and regret it later on.
I would like to discuss this in a chat with kenny to see what we can do about this.
I am more than happy to provide comp if that is what Mr. Kenny would like. But if not I will leave it up to Mr. Kenny and support to see what action should be taken.

In my defence I only thought there was 1 guy robbing me. if he uploads a longer video it will show you him talking to me. which i knew he was stalling me but i thought he was stalling to rob me alone and get rid of the other guy. As you can see I turned to see if he was talking to me as there was me and 1 other guy. As he is saying put ur hands up this is a robbery.
I already had my gun out and so I thought I could kill him when he is not expecting it.
About me in TeamSpeak saying that what I did was ok. Was not ok and I knew it was a rule break but at the time I was just a little salty and couldn't be bothered to resolve it at the time.
I know this was not Good quality RolePlay and I broke a rule. I was tired have been up all night playing games so I was not thinking straight.
As a member of arma I do know how to roleplay as I have played many servers like  Lakeside, Taki and Malden. I am sorry that I broke this rule and I will try my best not to do this again.
And I hope that Mr. Kenny can see that it is easy to do something stupid in the heart of the moment and regret it later on.
I would like to discuss this in a chat with kenny to see what we can do about this.
I am more than happy to provide comp if that is what Mr. Kenny would like. But if not I will leave it up to Mr. Kenny and support to see what action should be taken.
ok

come battledroids lobby so we can spèak this out

- Pablo is gonna comp me tommorow so resolved

Last edited by a moderator:
Players have resolved between each other. 

Move to rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back