What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [P]2Lt.Lukey - RDM (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan James

Your In-game name

[BW] Nathan James

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[P]2Lt.Lukey

Date of the incident

05/05/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was robbed by two guys, I am not sure who. And then decided I would go and help my friend who were in a gun fight, I arrived on sight and saw I had 3 or 4 people down. I decided to run up to the first guy I saw and as soon as I spoke to him I was shot and killed by [P]2Lt.Lukey. I had no gun out, I did not put a gun into my backpack but was KOS'D I believe this is clear rdm as the guy didnt even check if I had a gun. I had to censor the messages I was sending my friend, as they were personal and I don't believe he would like to have his steam leaked. I asked Lt.Lukey to come teamspeak, however I have not been able to speak to him since.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10tAcY9GrvI&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi mate, when I shot you, from my POV I saw you over one of the bodies from someone I had recently killed and it seemed as if you had left the building that my friend was taking shots from. When I peaked you, I saw you stood over his body. Also may I add that after I had died, I asked in OOC that someone wanted to speak to me called Nathan and I said clearly and no one responded. I am still happy to comp you as now I realise I was in the wrong but please come to me and respond or message me on teamspeak. I am free to talk now if you are free?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back