What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Ollie - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Belcher

Your In-game name

babou

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ollie

Date of the incident

01/27/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friends (Sparx and Solaen) was talking with Ollie at the devils bend. He was told to put his hands up which he didnt know how to do. After som back and forth he managed to put his hands up, and we robbed him for 1k. Sparx gave him a punishment by shooting out his legs and told him to walk back to his car and told to leave the area. After this police came around the corner, and there was a total of 3 in the vehicle, so we decided to initiate on them to get some free spikes and a few crumpets. I initiated on the PC, who complied by putting his hands up. Unfornutately his CSO and PCSO didnt do this, so it resulted in a gunfight. I killed the two policemen, and sparx got rubber bullet.

At this point, you can see Ollie has come back and was doing pushups behind the car. I completely ignored this because he was no threat and no one had initiated on him, or the other way. After a given time he picked up the Mk20 that was on the ground and instantly shot sparx. I turned around and he started shooting me aswell.

I am reporting Ollie for RDM. He also didnt value his life, and went back in a gunfight - picked up a weapon and shot us. He never initiated on us, and we never initiated on his life either. (I also asked him to come to teamspeak. He said he didnt have it, so its not been resolved inbetween us)

King regards,
Babou

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cbpow-rVj8&amp;feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted - Action Taken

Ollie - RDM

Name:eek:llie

Steam ID:76561198119197038

GUID:983fe34664433b4c14582e940032dbcb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back