What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - NeroVitus - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

47 Bounty Hunter

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

NeroVitus

Date of the incident

05/23/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was trying to rob those guys at the Oil Field, When the one of them broke role play by asking "what button" should he use to put their hands up. I wrote him a note. and after he could not do it, I asked them to put their backpack to the ground. NeroVitus jumped into his truck and I told him not to then started to shoot at him he drove away. while we tried to rob the other guy Polo.V, he didn't value his life and told us just shoot him i tried to convince him to but he did not. (it looks like its not in the video but the story is complete with this) I killed Polo.V and we started to lock pick his truck. NeroVitus came back and VDM-d me over and over again he went over my body many times I asked him to step out of the vehicle then i Shot at him. He Drove away and the police came... The video is my Friend DoffeN's recording because i had problem with my records.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZhOqpVlKxQ&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Approved - VDM/Fail RP - Used not knowing hot to put his hands up, to get away from the robbers!

Name:NeroVitus

Steam ID:76561198066142795

GUID:266a102b68d5c3213fc6b7dfa8120018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back