What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Name unknown ID 104 - GTA RP

Ant Eldraw

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Ant Eldraw
Reported Players: Name unknown ID 104
Date: Jun 18, 2024
Time: 13:00
What best describes this incident: NVL & Meta Gaming
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a friend (@Corey_Devlin) we were driving around, looking to have some fun with some people in an RP sense.
We seen a police officer and 2 gents with him, and one of them decided to get in my car. I dont think I got this guys ID, but he should also be reported for NVL and Meta Gaming too, if thats possible. But anyway, I drove this guy around the corner into a secluded spot and we held him up and tried to rob him, he then did not comply and was hesitating so he was shot. The police officer heard the shot but me and my friend left the area, but he seen where we were going and pulled us over.

Anyway, you can hear me at some point ask my friend if we should nab him, so we both got out and held the officer up at gun point, fair play to him, he complied. The other boy in his car got out, even though he was told hands up he decided to punch us both up. The police officer seen the opportunity at this point to shoot us (fair enough) but the said police officer has footage which is proof these guys were meta gaming and talking via a 3rd party application.

I am wanting to report this player for Meta Gaming, as when me and my friend were downed, he kept walking up to us and saying things like this is what happens when you shoot my friend, and as you can hear from the below footage, the guy used a different device or app to communicate with his friend. Also NVL as he did not comply with either of us when we told them to put up their hands and face to car. He proceeded to punch us so that the police officer managed to gain an advantage and shoot us.

We have no issues with what happened with the police officer as I know and understand why he reacted the way he did.

I tried to call for a liason with both the officer and the person in this report but only the officer came to help with talking us through his side and he agreed with everything we said. Even other officers within the PD said that we were very unlucky with what happened after seeing the footage and said we should not have been there because of him.
I roleplayed my injuries, also within the clip you can see me say /me going in my head but this was because my dogs were outside so had to run to get them in.

The police officer which was involved is @qaws.

This is the footage which he provided and I believe he is going to add some stuff to this too, to help with the report.

The time within this report is a rough guess, as I'm sure it was between 13:00 & 14:00
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I don't know what has happend with my clip, it has saved it in the same clip twice, but if you watch the 2nd half then you will get where it stops.

I am the officer in this report. In RP I saw these guys take someone to a secluded location and then heard a gunshot. Following them they stopped and complied after which they got out the car and told me to put my hands up. I complied, but this (new) player punched them. Going with the flow of the rp I saw an opportunity to draw my weapon.

OOC I am happy these 2 gentlemen went with the flow of the RP as well and agree with the fact that, besides the obvious metagaming seen in my clip (I was planning on telling him how it works etc before this situation), because of the NVL these 2 lads lost their guns. I believe people going with rp instead of throwing a fit should be able to get their weapons back through a compensation request.

I am positive this guy was a new player and before I ran into Ant and Corey I was just going to goof around with his and his mate and have some fun harmless RP while kinda showing them how it works on this server. However because these 2 lads are now at a disadvantage because of what the new player(s) did I supplied my recordings to them so they can make this report.

I believe this is all staff needs but if there's anything I can do let me know.

@Ant Eldraw Thank you for your report I have had time to review the videos and the evidence presented.

This is really straight forward both players fail to value their lives in the situations they are in and are in direct breach of NVL.

Secondly they are both speaking to each other, shown in the video provided by @qaws , that one is using an external software to contact the other, in order to gain a location and speak to him.

So for me this is really easy and thus the following has been decided.

Report Approved:

CharID:
Action: Perma Ban
Rule(s)broken: G2.4 NVL + G3.1 Meta Gaming

CharID: 112210
Action: Perma Ban
Rule(s)broken: G2.4 NVL + G3.1 Meta Gaming

Back