What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - MULTIPLE CUTLASS - GTA RP

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: James Fellow
Reported Players: MULTIPLE CUTLASS
Date: Jul 19, 2024
Time: 16:45
What best describes this incident: RDM
Please (in detail) describe the incident: changaloas are beefing cutlass at the minute

we were out looking for them and saw a few of them going into the arcade whilst we were set up on top of cutlass bridge. then i decided to drive past their turf to scout for any members that may have been outside of the arcade no words were exchanged between us and we are not at war so KOS doesnt exist

then randomly they started spraying at my car

to me this feels like clear cut rdm as there was no rp from them and no words or shots had been said before they started shooting my car
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi

Not a good look at all, I agree you would potentially be looking at an RDM punishment here. However, you have no session ID's in the footage to prove who is shooting, and it seems no one was downed for us to check kill logs. Correct?

Hi

Not a good look at all, I agree you would potentially be looking at an RDM punishment here. However, you have no session ID's in the footage to prove who is shooting, and it seems no one was downed for us to check kill logs. Correct?
Hi Logan that is the case unfortunately
not sure how else i could prove it as there was multiple shooters here
Thanks for taking the time to read the report.

No problem at all. By the looks of it if you got any closer for session ID's you'd have been killed. Bitter sweet? Probably.

Unfortunately Declined due to lack of evidence.

Back