What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Michael Scofield - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo McIntosh

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Carlo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Michael Scofield

Date of the incident

01/28/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was at the heroin processor with my friend and I saw this car up on the hill so I started to drive to towards it.I began beeping at the car in a friendly manner not posing a threat in any way shape or form.I drove up to the car a few times asking him hey man can we talk.He ignored me and drove on. A moment later he got out the car and shouted at me to get out the car I responded by saying "Mate I'm gonna get out the car". He then responds with "Now 3,2 (shoots me) says one". I feel like this roleplay is quite dire as I responded to him and was not given merely 2.5-3 seconds to get out of a vehicle which I think is not enough time. I asked the player to join TS but he refused multiple times.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/LUHNcvQaZ1w

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

To be honest, in all fairness you were following me around there for a while and trying to ram me etc.

I got out multiple times and tried to stop you so that time i thought i had the chance and i told you to get out, i didn't hear you say that you were going to get out of the car, but nothing i could do about that, as well on my side i shot after i said the 1 and in all fairness because you were complaining in side chat, i didn't scrap your vehicle or even loot you so i kinda tried to keep it fair.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Cheers bud! 

I asked you several times to discuss this in TS but you refused for that reason I had to bring it to the forums. I feel as though the roleplay was extremely poor and for that reason I had to report you. Also I have no idea where you got me trying to ram (what do you mean by etc?(elaborate))you from I can supply the complete 10 minutes of footage because that is a straight up lie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back