What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Ling Tchong - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Lee Smith

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ling Tchong

Date of the incident

12/17/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was hanging around in Kavala, making conversation with people and helping new players buy cars when I witness this "Ling Tchong" individual running people over on pavements in a Red Offroad. I also saw him ramming parked vehicles multiple times. I even confronted him about it in-game towards the end of the video and he simply ran away from me. You can faintly hear "shut up bitch!" as he dsync's from my vision. (Not sure if that was directed at me or not or if it was even him saying it.)

Video Timestamps

(0:05) - "Ling Tchong rams a parked car and both vehicles explode, refer to kill feed for his name!"

(0:30) - "Red Offroad runs over 3 people including one officer/Bounty hunter on the pavement."

(1:08) - "Red Offroad runs over another individual on the pavement."

(1:28) - "Red Offroad rams parked vehicle, dsync occurs."

(1:37) - "Me being an idiot and not realizing that Ling Tchong had died, so i'm chasing someone random for their name :/"

(1:58) - "Ling Tchong changes to a grey/brown hatchback and rams a parked police vehicle. Check kill messages for confirmation"

(2:15) - "Red Offroad changes back to Red Offroad and runs over 3 people right infront of me."

(2:30) - "Red Offroad attempts to hit me at max speed but i simply step to the side and watch him ram a wall and die instantly."

(3:57) - "An officer confirming the vehicle owners name via (licence plate check?)

(4:26) - "Ling Tchong changes to a camo offroad and proceeds to ram me and another individual whom are standing next to an ATM."

(5:28) - "Same Camo Offroad rams into the same ATM, hitting 4 people including myself. He gets out the vehicle right infront of me and i give chase - His name is in clear veiw, undoubted proof it's him who is doing it."

(5:43) - "I confront the individual after following him from his vehicle."

I could not find the individual in Teamspeak to ask him to stop and even if i did, i doubt he would respond.

I am not clicking the "You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting" box because i am uncertain if the way i confronted him would count.

If any more proof is needed then please let me know, i tried to trim the video to only the relevant parts. But if it is necessary i am willing to upload the entire 58 minutes and 10 seconds i was recording.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/TUIkziq5Ayk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back