What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [LCN] PeachMaster, Skyzzem and some other LCN members - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traex

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[GLC] Traex

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[LCN] PeachMaster, Skyzzem and some other LCN members

Date of the incident

12/22/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was near the Iron Processor with my gang mate, hiding in a small building because it was very crowded outside and we couldn't leave. Then I got in the car, so they heard me and warned me to get out of the car and after roughly 10 seconds they started shooting my car's tires, so I got out and I had my gun out at that point. I didn't have the chance to holster my weapon and I got shot at that point without a warning.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQH_CXn48pQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Allright, we gave you enough time to step out of the vehicle, when you stepped out you had your gun in your hands, wich happens to everybody when they step out of a vehicle. You had your gun out for about 3 seconds and on our screen you had it pointed at one of our gang members, this is why we killed you. If we wanted you dead we would have done it when you was inside your car and not complying to our orders but we didnt.

lel get rekt 1 more ban is incoming.Its not about how long you waited for anything that guy wasnt even aiming on you and if you watch carefully he was pointing on the ground which means trying to take his gun out.Its %100 rdm and low quality role-play

Report Rejected - They initiated RP, and gave you ample time to surrender. You moved with the gun in your hand, when most people would immediately holster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back