What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Kenan, TonY and Ludicrous (Bad RP - breaking NLR) - Poor/Low Quality RP (Partly approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Belcher

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

babou

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kenan, TonY and Ludicrous (Bad RP - breaking NLR)

Date of the incident

04/02/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was going to pick up my friend in Athira when three guys came along. They told me to get out of the car or they would shoot me. I got out, layed down and they started giving me commands, which I complied too. When I tried to do what they said i ended up getting knocked out all the time by TonY so I couldnt do what "Kenan" wanted me too do. The same thing happened to Raven who was knocked out constantly when trying to lay down. After some time they accidentaly shot their friend "Ludicrous" by thinking he was one of us I believe. In this roleplay they called me by my name "babou" without having any chance to know it, and also a random guy who was at the scene. "Kenan" was excessivly swearing in every sentence and I think this should have been avoided. Ludicrous came along eventually after 1 minute or so, looting back his gear and making me drop my clothes for him. Im posting two screenshots - 1 from the chat when he was killed and 1 from when hes standing right next to me.

I'm filing this report against Kenan and TonY for bad roleplay. Giving me multiple commands which I comply and then knocking me out all the time so I can't do it. Then begging me to give him the keys - while lying down. I gently asked to get up because its hard to do when on the floor. I also asked for his name because of roleplay, and telling him to take it from my pocket on my backpack because I couldn't reach it. He then continued swearing and yelling at me for not giving him the keys, when i allready did 1 minute ago. TonY also kept knocking raven out constantly.

I'm also filing this report against Ludicrous for breaking NLR. He got shot by his friends and then obviously ignoring the rule, went back to get his gun and items, and then forcing me to give him my backpack and clothes.

I'm using Ravens video because my shadowplay did not record ingame sound for some reason. I'll leave a couple of screenshots showing you that he broke NLR and the video will show the roleplay action.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUvxFDD_dAM http://bildr.no/image/OEYvdmlB.jpeg http://bildr.no/image/VkRMRXpv.jpeg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

VkRMRXpv.jpeg

http://bildr.no/image/OEYvdmlB.jpeg

the evidence messed up so you could not click it. so i posted it here aswell

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: I asked them multiple times in side chat to come in Teamspeak and even waited 20 minutes before I went alone on ts to talk to admin. They told me to post this on the forum.

Report partly approved, TonY can be seen metagaming by reading out babou's name. Secondly, he also shot Ludicrous without initiation(RDM) which means that Ludicrous has not broken the NLR. Ban issued on TonY for both offences.

Name:TonY

Steam ID:76561198007649677

GUID:35bafb95837963e3c8852143be9e056a

HOWEVER

RAVEN, the person that made this video, can also be seen breaking numerous rules

1:06 "I'm a fresh spawn" - Breaking roleplay

1:44 "ToNy tony I can't lay down" - Metagaming TonY's name

Overall did he not have much value of his life, as he was pressuring the robbers to hurry up as he "wanted to do something else"

A ban will also be issued on him for breaking numerous rules.

Name:RAVEN

Steam ID:76561198023386490

GUID:2fcf63927f23471fb57b1962bd1244f1

EDIT: I seem to have missed the part where they actually engaged on their own friend, hence why I thought it was RDM. My apologies for the silly mistake. 

As a result, Ludicrous will be banned for breaking NLR anyway.

Name:Ludicrous

Steam ID:76561198013914944

GUID:06fd32a3537738d48d926a3a526102a8

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back