What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID 447 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant Toe

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Ant Toe
Reported Players: ID 447
Date: Jul 19, 2024
Time: 21:00
What best describes this incident: G2.4 (NVL), G4.4 (Not roleplaying injuries)
Please (in detail) describe the incident: There was an altercation which resulted in ID 447 being shot and downed. He was then picked up and taken to a dodgy doctor so we could attempt to get him back on his feet and continue the roleplay. While he was on the ground he did not attempt to RP any injuries despite being riddled with bullets. Upon the successful treatment from the dodgy doctor, there was 5 of us aiming guns at him and he was asked to disarm himself, to which he decided to pull out his firearm in an attempt to "frag his way out".

In my personal opinion, this is a clear cut breach of NVL and it doesn't seem like he's here to RP.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had explained to you that I hit 3, which as you can see in this video is where I have my gun, rather than F3 by accident when bringing up my inventory.

Here is the 2nd time you dodgy'd me, to which I knowingly accepted and dropped my items.

This seems like a revenge report after I had asked you to stop ruleplaying earlier?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello @sigmatic, I hope you're well?

I had explained to you that I hit 3, which as you can see in this video is where I have my gun, rather than F3 by accident when bringing up my inventory.
I personally don't believe this. As you can see in your own clip, you hesitated to drop the weapon even after being revived for a second time, after you chose not to value your life the first time around. You seemed extremely frustrated throughout the entire ordeal which is another reason I don't believe you mis-clicked.

Here is the 2nd time you dodgy'd me
Do you happen to have a clip of the first time around?

Thanks.

Hello @sigmatic, I hope you're well?

I personally don't believe this. As you can see in your own clip, you hesitated to drop the weapon even after being revived for a second time, after you chose not to value your life the first time around. You seemed extremely frustrated throughout the entire ordeal which is another reason I don't believe you mis-clicked.

Do you happen to have a clip of the first time around?

Thanks.
I was trying to delay/waste time as much as possible incase of any passerby's coming past, this I feel is clear through the fact I "hesitated" with every item (including the bullets I no longer had a gun for). The odds are also high someone might help if they see as there are lot of hostilities against cutlass lately.

I accepted both dodgy requests and I had no intention of NVL'ing. Whether you believe it was a misclick or not isn't something I have control over, I clearly stated to you in LOOC prior to the 2nd resuscitation that I pressed 3 instead of F3 by accident.

I feel as though you are trying to push an agenda here claiming I was "extremely frustrated" throughout, as well as only posting a clip of what I explained to you yesterday was a misclick and rather conveniently skipping out the fact that I accepted both dodgy's and gave my items up.

No I do not have a clip of the first resuscitation, and I don't see why that is relevant anyway as your video shows it in its entirety.

I was trying to delay/waste time as much as possible incase of any passerby's coming past
Do you feel this is "valuing your life" considering you had 5 armed men aiming guns at you?

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

No I do not have a clip of the first resuscitation
Okay, I just thought you might have clipped the first resuscitation since you clipped the second.

I feel as though you are trying to push an agenda here claiming I was "extremely frustrated"
You seemed extremely frustrated throughout, which in my opinion, was why you weren't roleplaying any injuries you sustained during the situation.

Do you feel this is "valuing your life" considering you had 5 armed men aiming guns at you?

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

Okay, I just thought you might have clipped the first resuscitation since you clipped the second.

You seemed extremely frustrated throughout, which in my opinion, was why you weren't roleplaying any injuries you sustained during the situation.
I did comply, as seen in the clip I posted.

No frustration at all, it is just a game and I've lost a lot more than just an M19 over the years.

I'm just generally bad at injury RP as it just cringes my throat to talk all husky, and that sometimes I forget to RP my injuries after a minute or 2 of talking and do need to improve on it.

I feel like any further replies to this are useless, so will be leaving it up to staff.

I did comply,
We can agree to disagree then, I feel this is clear NVL and failure to RP injuries.

Personally, I feel your intentions were "to attempt shoot your way out". It is unfortune that you don't have the clip of allegedly "accidently" pulling your gun out even though you managed to clip the second resuscitation a minute or two later, which again and in my opinion, makes this look even more suspicious.

We can agree to disagree then, I feel this is clear NVL and failure to RP injuries.

Personally, I feel your intentions were "to attempt shoot your way out". It is unfortune that you don't have the clip of allegedly "accidently" pulling your gun out even though you managed to clip the second resuscitation a minute or two later, which again and in my opinion, makes this look even more suspicious.
Only going to reply to this as this is a totally new allegation you've stated - as you are the one reporting me I believe it is up to you to provide evidence, secondly I'd be happy to show staff that I wasn't even recording most of the situation via screenshots of me asking others for clips of how it all started, timestamped long before this report went up.

I started recording after getting shot the first time at dodgy as I tried to clip the situation but realized my OBS wasn't even recording at all.

Also I don’t know why you’re putting “frag his way out” or “to attempt to shoot your way out” in quotation marks as I’ve never said these things.

Hello @Ant Toe ,

Could you please provide footage of your initial interaction with the player you are reporting?

Could you provide footage of how the player was downed?

@OneShot,

He was checked by one of our members when we were looking for grove. We tried to identify him and then he came with a barrage of disrespect and insults aimed towards Cutlass. This led to a short pursuit in which he decamped his vehicle and proceeded to shoot and down a couple of the gang. He was then fired upon by the remaining, downed and taken to dodgy. My clip shows everything what happened when we arrived there, including the alleged rule breaks.

@OneShot,

He was checked by one of our members when we were looking for grove. We tried to identify him and then he came with a barrage of disrespect and insults aimed towards Cutlass. This led to a short pursuit in which he decamped his vehicle and proceeded to shoot and down a couple of the gang. He was then fired upon by the remaining, downed and taken to dodgy. My clip shows everything what happened when we arrived there, including the alleged rule breaks.
I'd like to add to this that you actually had checked me already, and told me to say "Fuck Grove and fuck Changaloas" to which I did as I was carrying a gun and didn't want to get into a gunfight for not saying it.

The disrespect came on the second check to which I let them know they already checked me and that it is quite dumb to just check everyone, which then lead to the disrespect and insults from both sides, leading to the first person I downed threatening to shoot me after telling me I needed his permission to be able to leave.

Last edited:
I'd like to add to this that you actually had checked me already, and told me to say "Fuck Grove and fuck Changaloas" to which I did as I was carrying a gun and didn't want to get into a gunfight for not saying it.

The disrespect came on the second check to which I let them know they already checked me and that it is quite dumb to just check everyone, which then lead to the disrespect and insults from both sides.
I feel like this report is swaying in a different direction. I'm reporting you for what I believe is a clear cut breach of G2.4 and G4.4.

I feel like this report is swaying in a different direction. I'm reporting you for what I believe is a clear cut breach of G2.4 and G4.4.
I completely understand what the report is, and have given my perspective regarding the rules you believe I broke in my previous responses.

I just wanted to add to your comment there as you missed quite a few key points in how the situation started.

Last edited:
Hello @Ant Toe and @sigmatic ,

I would just like to remind you how reports work so we can get a better understanding of what happened and how we got here, you as the reporter need to provide any related context and to have at least 3-5 minutes unedited footage before the alleged rule break occurs. The player being reported may present footage but they are not required to.

I have reviewed what both of you had to say and reviewed the evidence provided,

I will be proceeding based on the evidence provided but I will say that the evidence is lacking and was kept in mind while reviewing.

Firstly, when @sigmatic was revived and pulled out the gun I don't believe this was on purpose as it does happen including myself, I and many others have done this before by accident. I do feel like if this was on purpose he would of tried to roll and kill someone but he just stood there. I don't think this was malicious in terms of not wanting to drop the gun because he could of respawned and he did have two chances to do it if he had that intent.

I would just like to point out, when you are downed or someone else is downed it is totally up to them how they want to RP their injuries by speaking or using "/me", players that are downed are not forced to speak when downed.

In the initial footage provided @sigmatic it is safe to say that you didn't RP your injuries to its full extent, I will say that you did a some point but you cant just go in and out of RPing your injuries. At one point it was like listening to a screaming match, if you are getting frustrated use "/me's" to RP your injuries and take a breather until you get medical treatment and then decide if your wanting to survive from your injuries or not.

Action Taken

CharID: 79280
Rule Break: G4.4

Warning Issued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back