What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID: 200 (Don't know name) - GTA RP

T Knight

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Lynk Buscemi
Reported Players: ID: 200 (Don't know name)
Date: Jun 29, 2024
Time: 20:20
What best describes this incident: Combat Log / Out of character talk
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and Reese Knight were driving around when this dude started crashing into our bike and saying fuck off so I hopped onto the back of his bike which then lead to him drving to Pillbox to try and ask random strangers for help which didn't work as he was obviously being a shitlord. He then got off the bike and kicked me leading to a fistfight outside Pillbox, Reese then called me and asked where we were as his bike had broken down during the chase, Reese then shortly after pulled up and we both took out the dude. I then gave him a chance to say sorry in Pillbox and said I would put him in the bed, which he refused - So we decided to put him in a boot of a local and take him for a drive to learn about respect. Once we got to the location Reese started stabbing him to which ID 200 kept saying "Add me on Discord and i'll sort you out" (Unfortunately I do not have this in my clip as I was slightly too far away from the action to hear what was being said as I was taking pictures and didn't want to catch a knife, but Reese has this clip although his side of his audio is missing for some reason) He then proceeded to combat log from the scenario - We waited around for 5 minutes but he didn't log back in during this time
Link(s) To Any Evidence: Medal clip: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/iavKEBi1IiyJdnnFL/d13371rPceO4?invite=cr-MSxzZTYsMjM5OTY2NjE3LA Screenshot with ID:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi,

There is an issue with your medal link. Can you please amend this
1720007827255.png

Ignore me. Watched the second clip and was able to identify the player and confirm his combat log through our logs we hold. His breaking of character is also clear as day.

Report Approved
CharID: 112717

Rule Breaks: C2.3 & G1.6
Action Taken: Permanent Ban

Back