What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Goonergon - VDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDakier

Your In-game name

Dakier

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Goonergon

Date of the incident

02/21/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM
Poor/Low Quality RP
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Hello,

Myself and some friends robbed were robbing some guys who we picked up doing what we thought was iron. We waited not too far from the trader and initiated when the players refused to surrender they a gun fight initiated in which we won as we had a much better position.

Luckily for us the truck at the trader was still open, however cops were around the area and we still required to lockpick the trunk. Attempting this we kept getting disturbed by passing by cops and soon after Goonergon returned to the area breaking New Life Rules. We moved the truck towards the top of the hillside where we was then followed by him and a police car, shortly after refusing to pull over a chase ensued in which both the police and him continually chased.

As per the video I was just before the crash driving on the wrong side of the road and still very much in front of the police where given the size of the truck and how slow it is to accelerate I move over to the right just as the police attempt to overtake colliding with them, luckily neither of our cars exploded. Only seconds after however, the civillian Goonergon, who shouldn't of even been in the area anyway crashes into me which the police also blatantly saw also.

I'm not really bothered about compensation as I had 40k worth of gear and made 230k in that restart, I do however have an issue with the clear rules that were broken multiple times.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/L6XKuBL02xc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Unfortunately, the video you provided doesn't prove the NLR Break, however it does prove the VDM! 

Accepted - Action Taken

Goonergon - VDM

Name:Goonergon

Steam ID:76561198056466187

GUID:972f6d421daa737ef44c0c41b11b9581

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back