What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Evil - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrison Hart

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[LOV] Harrison Hart

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Evil

Date of the incident

11/22/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Before I start I am not one to report people. I only do it when I run into people that aren't here to RP or go by rules. This guy was swerving all over the place in which I tapped him and he crashed. He ran after my car and shouted hey, so I did the normal thing to get out and say like what? You were swerving all over the road. He then continued to knock me out and said hands on your head I said "I can't" so I got back up and placed my hands on my head. He wanted me to drop my stuff n that the usual robbery stuff. I just tried delaying, in hope some nice guy would drive by get out and help or police so he kept counting down even though I said "they don't like people counting down on the island." I tried everything, it did not work so I dropped all my stuff and side stepped a bit and he shot me when I complied.

Like I said I'm not one to report I would rather call him to ts (which I tried) and educate them on what they did wrong. I decided to report when the medics got me up and drove me to kavala and guess they had to revive!? EVIL I walked over to his body and took his gun as the RP and all the counting down was a clear sign he had not been here long and had the feeling he would try something with the medics, he continued to basically refuse RP with them and just repeatedly said "yeah" when ever the medic said something.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/583452b9821b0e1873/i-dont-know
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back