What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Escobar - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinPure

Your In-game name

MartinPure

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Escobar

Date of the incident

22/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I stopped my car to help out a poor hobo, since i saw his wheel was broke. while i was repairing it i got initiated on/ robbed. i followed all demands and still got killed at the end.

From my part i did say i was in the animation/ i was meaning to say im repairing the car, but could quite get the words out, because of stress level off being robbed by a hobo with a gun-

Screenshot off me trying to contact him to come teamspeak, which he refused https://gyazo.com/d55ad84e79e12a243d2b1fefdb1eff70

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5c70621035fe6afb45/i-dont-know-rlly-rules-?from=user
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

As clearly stated in rule 7.1.3 executions must be done with high quality roleplay and shouldn't be done just to get rid of a witness after a robbery. Even though you complied all the way through the robbery the quality of roleplay given was very poor and for him to just shoot you is very much a breach of 7.1.3. Person seems to be sort off new to the server but as he is nowhere to be found to warn nor was compliant with your request to tlak about the situation I will be issuing a ban. 

Action Taken
Escobar - banned for Poor / Low Quality roleplay. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back